周柏豪 - Time's Up - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Time's Up - 周柏豪Übersetzung ins Englische




Time's Up
Time's Up
像我這樣 成就或太牽強
Like me, such accomplishments may be far-fetched
而像你這樣 每一位也心癢
And like you, everyone is also eager
清楚你未暗示我 是我幻想
It's clear that you haven't hinted at me, it's my fantasy
給我想太多 導致內傷
Letting me think too much, leading to internal injuries
迷藥快過 回復正常
The anesthetic is wearing off, returning to normal
夠鐘死心了 當你沉默得高調
It's time to give up when your silence is so loud
當得我歷劫低潮 為何尚要打擾
When I've experienced such a low ebb, why do you still bother me?
過幾多通宵 至肯醒覺才願退燒
After so many sleepless nights, I'm willing to wake up and let the fever subside
愛不了 卻偏走不了 別說笑
I can't love you, but I can't let go. Don't be funny
沒有感受 靈魂被你拖走
No feelings, my soul has been dragged away by you
纏在你左右 我乞討等接收
Entangled with you, I beg and wait to receive
風沙撲面我未怕 為你暴走
I'm not afraid of the wind and sand for you, I'll run wild
驚覺只有沙 沒有綠洲
Only to realize there's only sand, no oasis
還是放棄 無謂獻醜
I'll give up, no point in making a fool of myself
夠鐘死心了 當你沉默得高調
It's time to give up when your silence is so loud
當得我歷劫低潮 為何尚要打擾
When I've experienced such a low ebb, why do you still bother me?
過幾多通宵 至肯醒覺才願退燒
After so many sleepless nights, I'm willing to wake up and let the fever subside
愛不了 卻偏走不了 沒救了
I can't love you, but I can't let go. I'm hopeless
一蹶不振的我從今起好應該自量
From now on, I should know my place as a loser
面對高貴漂亮的扮相
Facing your noble and beautiful appearance
別妄想高攀得到金獎
Don't妄想 reaching the gold medal
何事落到這收場 枯死在你的手上
Why did it end up like this, withering in your hands?
風花月似戲一場 遺容任你瞻仰
The romance is like a play, my remains are on display
壯觀得誇張 你可會流著淚冥想
It's spectacularly exaggerated. Will you shed a tear and think deeply?
最終你 吐出這一句 別勉強
In the end, you said, "Don't force it."





Autoren: Fiona Fung, Guo Xian Zhou


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.