宋冬野 - 斑马,斑马 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

斑马,斑马 - 宋冬野Übersetzung ins Englische




斑马,斑马
Zebra, Zebra
斑马斑马 你不要睡着啦
Zebra, zebra, do not fall asleep
再给我看看你受伤的尾巴
Show me your wounded tail again
我不想去触碰你伤口的疤
I do not want to touch the scar on your wound
我只想掀起你的头发
I just want to lift your hair
斑马斑马 你回到了你的家
Zebra, zebra, you have returned to your home
可我浪费着我寒冷的年华
But I am wasting my cold youth
你的城市没有一扇门为我打开啊
There is no door in your city that will open for me
我终究还要回到路上
I still have to return to the road
斑马斑马 你来自南方的红色
Zebra, zebra, you come from the south red
是否也是个动人的故事啊
Is it also a moving story?
你隔壁的戏子如果不能留下
If the actor next door to you cannot stay
谁会和你睡到天亮
Who will sleep with you until dawn?
斑马斑马 你还记得我吗
Zebra, zebra, do you remember me?
我是只会歌唱的傻瓜
I am just a fool who can only sing
斑马斑马 你睡吧睡吧
Zebra, zebra, sleep, sleep
我会背上吉他离开北方
I will carry my guitar and leave the north
斑马斑马 你还记得我吗
Zebra, zebra, do you remember me?
我是强说著忧愁的孩子啊
I am a child who is strong in sorrow
斑马斑马 你睡吧睡吧
Zebra, zebra, sleep, sleep
我把你的青草带回故乡
I will take your grass back to my hometown
斑马斑马 你不要睡着啦
Zebra, zebra, do not fall asleep
我只是个匆忙的旅人啊
I am just a passerby
斑马斑马 你睡吧睡吧
Zebra, zebra, sleep, sleep
我要卖掉我的房子
I will sell my house
浪迹天涯
To live the life of a vagabond






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.