容祖兒 - 抱抱(H2O+广告主题曲) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

抱抱(H2O+广告主题曲) - 容祖兒Übersetzung ins Englische




抱抱(H2O+广告主题曲)
Hold You Tight
跑车开走 怎舍得将你当朋友
The sports cars drive away, how could you bear to treat me as a friend?
本想开口 开口之后无法抬头
I wanted to speak up, but after I did I wouldn't be able to hold my head up high.
天色很好 本应值得你伴我巡游
The weather is great, you really should accompany me on my quest.
那种交流暧昧也曾有美丽时候
That kind of ambiguous communication also had some beautiful moments.
为何白白地让眼泪流
Why did you let the tears flow in vain?
沦为 脏铁锈
Become rusty and dirty.
柔情在我心内
Tenderness in my heart,
同情在你手内
Sympathy in your hands.
用爱情来换友爱
Using love to exchange for friendship.
天开始阴
The sky starts to get cloudy.
假的幸福载着我回头
The illusion of happiness carries me back.
难道就这样回不到我们最快乐时候
Can it really not return to our best and happiest time?
无欲无求在闹市夜游
Wandering through the bustling city night without desire or need.
成为终生战友
To become lifelong friends.
想抱 但热恋得不到知已也做不到
I want to hug you, but with a heart full of passion, I cannot be content with just being an acquaintance.
想不到 若是被施舍拥抱之后谁想吐
Unexpectedly, if I was pitied and given a hug, who would want to vomit?
想抱但是珍惜的友好陌后到逃难跌倒
I wanted to hug you, but cherish that friendship beyond the point of fleeing and collapsing.
若是你都警觉待我太好
If even you feel alarmed about being too good to me,
但愿仍然慈悲上路
I hope that you will still be benevolent on your way.
若我的心事纯如白雪
If my intentions were as pure as white snow,
可不可跟老朋友天真抱抱
Can I give an innocent hug to an old friend?
从来受惯伤害
I always get used to being hurt,
从头为你等待
I have been waiting for you from the beginning.
别要完全没往来
Don't cut off all contact.
遗忘受过伤害
Forget the pain I've suffered.
做到相亲相爱
Become intimate and loving,
以一笑融化眼泪
Melting the tears with a smile,
也是爱
It is also love.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.