容祖兒 - 狱蝴蝶 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

狱蝴蝶 - 容祖兒Übersetzung ins Englische




狱蝴蝶
Prison Butterfly
如何看你也要负责,明人兽性替你还债,
How can I hold you responsible, I should pay for your bestiality,
名字化作法语日语,同样也是溅人!
You name sounds so nasty in French and Japanese!
如何叫你最贴切合衬,为何见你我会更悲愤,
How can I call you to make it the most fitting, why do I feel more sad when I see you,
点解兽性会更接近你,还是你用母亲?
Why is your bestiality closer to you, or are you your mother?
只懂日夜狂做性事,已忘掉菲菲的名字,
You only know how to make love day and night, forgetting about Feifei's name,
你说慌神情和语气,ICAC 令你心中有屎
Your lying expressions and tone, ICAC makes you feel guilty
我叫你狱蝴蝶,传煤终于可玩谢你。
I call you a prison butterfly, you can finally play the role of a traitor.
稳顶包替代是你,讲粗口也是你,
It's you who substitutes the bag, it's you who uses foul language,
怎俾钱也会去到泰国擒捕你.
Why will the money go to Thailand to catch you.
你这只狱蝴蝶 就算飞不飞一样死
You, a prison butterfly, will die whether you fly or not
止哦园也是你,通缉犯更像你,
You are also a zoo, and a wanted criminal is more like you,
稳顶包配合你才回肠和荡气!装得多么入戏!
It's your cooperation that makes it so exciting! Acting so well!
如何照地你没定企,如何放屁会更动听,
How can you stand without a stand, how can you fart more pleasantly,
型成变作发气动作,同样也是奇情
Becoming a farting action, that's so unique
如何炸骗会引致幻听?如何较脚你最有反应?
How can fraud lead to hallucinations? How can you react most to foot massage?
连杨老细也赞你任性,还为你下。。经?
Even Mr. Yang praises you for being willful, and also gives you a blowjob?
只懂日夜狂做性事,已忘掉菲菲的名字
You only know how to make love day and night, forgetting about Feifei's name
你说慌神情和语气,ICAC 令你心中有屎
Your lying expressions and tone, ICAC makes you feel guilty
我叫你狱蝴蝶,传煤终于可玩谢你
I call you a prison butterfly, you can finally play the role of a traitor
稳顶包替代是你,讲粗口也是你
It's you who substitutes the bag, it's you who uses foul language
怎俾钱也会去到泰国寻获你
Why will the money go to Thailand to find you
你这只狱蝴蝶 就算飞不飞一样死
You, a prison butterfly, will die whether you fly or not
止哦园也是你,通缉犯更像你
You are also a zoo, and a wanted criminal is more like you
稳顶包配合你才回肠和荡气!装得多么入戏
It's your cooperation that makes it so exciting! Acting so well
与你朴定成盆水,你喜欢找屎上身,
With you, it's like getting into trouble,
然后你讲句唔该不要紧,
Then you say it doesn't matter,
迫玉监狱就会维护你,
Yuk prison will protect you,
犯人代号任我改...
Prisoner number, I can change it...
我叫你狱蝴蝶,传煤终于可玩谢你?
I call you a prison butterfly, you can finally play the role of a traitor?
稳顶包替代是你,讲粗口也像你,
It's you who substitutes the bag, it's you who uses foul language,
怎俾钱也在这个世界擒获你
Why will the money go to this world to catch you
你这只狱蝴蝶 就算飞不飞一样死
You, a prison butterfly, will die whether you fly or not
装假狗也是你,通缉犯更像你,
You are also a fake dog, and a wanted criminal is more like you,
稳顶包配合你才回肠和荡气...!讲得多么入戏!
It's your cooperation that makes it so exciting...! Acting so well!
THANK YOU
THANK YOU






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.