張國榮 - Wu Xin Shui Mian - Live - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Wu Xin Shui Mian - Live - 張國榮Übersetzung ins Englische




Wu Xin Shui Mian - Live
Wu Xin Shui Mian - Live
憂鬱奔向冷的天
Sorrow runs into the cold sky,
撞落每點小雨點
Knocking down every raindrop,
張開口似救生圈
Opening my mouth like a life jacket,
實驗雨的酸與甜
Experimenting the rain's sourness and sweetness.
卷起心愛的香煙
Curling up my beloved cigarette,
弄著腳底的軟墊
Playing with the cushion beneath my feet,
酒醉與心碎心碎溝起烏煙一片
Drunkenness and heartbreak stirs up a cloud of smoke.
WHOO-OH-O 無心睡眠
WHOO-OH-O I'm sleepless,
WHOO-OH-O 腦交戰
WHOO-OH-O My mind is at war,
踏著腳在懷念昨天的你
Stepping on foot to miss you yesterday
夜是滲著前事全揮不去
The night is soaked in the past, unable to be forgotten
若是你在明日能得一見
If I can see you again tomorrow,
就讓我在懷內重得溫暖
Let me be held in your arms and feel the warmth again.
憂鬱奔向冷的天
Sorrow runs into the cold sky,
活在我的心裡面
Alive in my heart,
始終只有你方可
Only you can always,
令逝去的心再甜
Make my past heart sweet again.
Repeat
Repeat





Autoren: Guo Xiao Lin, 郭 小霖, 郭 小霖


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.