張宇 - Sha Gua Yu Ye Tou Ya - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Sha Gua Yu Ye Tou Ya - 張宇Übersetzung ins Englische




Sha Gua Yu Ye Tou Ya
The Fool and the Wild Girl
傻瓜與野丫頭
The fool and the wild lass
(男)她霸佔我對愛的記憶 臨去的眼神充滿神秘
(Man) She dominated my loving memories; her departing eyes filled with mystery.
從此我像個詩人 早也想 晚也想 總帶著思索表情
Since then, I've become like a poet; constantly lost in thought, day and night.
我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個野蠻女友費心
I can't help but feel wronged; for a barbaric girlfriend, I've become so distraught.
弄不懂究竟我該 放棄她 教訓她 爭取她 或從此讓愛昇華
I don't know if I should abandon her, teach her a lesson, fight for her, or simply let love ascend.
我相信這是種道德 愛就是要讓她自由
I believe that morality is this: Love is to give her freedom.
她要我 我就不能走 我就得堅守 放手 如果她不要我
If she wants me, I can't leave; I must stay. But if she doesn't want me, I must let go.
(男)我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個野蠻女友費心
(Man) I can't help but feel wronged; for a barbaric girlfriend, I've become so distraught.
弄不懂究竟我該 放棄她 教訓她 爭取她 或從此讓愛昇華
I don't know if I should abandon her, teach her a lesson, fight for her, or simply let love ascend.
(女)他怎麼可以把我忘記 雖然我選擇離他而去
(Woman) How could he forget me? Even though I chose to leave him.
可是我像個病人 頭也痛 心也痛 煩躁的不知所云
But now, I'm like a patient; my head and heart are aching, I'm all over the place.
我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個傻瓜綻放美麗
I can't help but feel wronged; for a fool, I've blossomed so beautifully.
愛情沒那麼容易 折磨他 考驗他 勾引他 他必須為我偉大
Love is not that easy. I must torment him, test him, tempt him. He must be great for my sake.
我相信這是種道德 愛就是要只為我活
I believe that morality is this: Love is to live only for me.
我要他 他就走不得 他就只能留 放手 如果我趕他走
If I want him, he can't leave; he must stay. But if I push him away, he must go.
(合)我相信這是種道德 (女)愛就是要只為我活
(Together) I believe that morality is this (Woman) Love is to live only for me.
(男)愛就是要只會她活
(Man) Love is to live only for her.
(女)我要他 他就走不得 他就只能留 放手 如果我趕他走
(Woman) If I want him, he can't leave; he must stay. But if I push him away, he must go.
(合)女:他怎麼可以把我忘記 雖然我選擇離他而去
(Together) Woman: How could he forget me? Even though I chose to leave him.
男:我怎麼可以把她忘記 雖然是她大聲說非要離去
Man: How could I forget her? Even though she was the one who loudly declared she wanted to leave.
(合)女:他看來像個詩人 (合)早也想 晚也想 總帶著思索表情
(Together) Woman: He looks like a poet (Together) constantly lost in thought, day and night.
男:我看來像個詩人
Man: I look like a poet
(合)女:我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個傻瓜釋放美麗
(Together) Woman: I can't help but feel wronged; for a fool, I've blossomed so beautifully.
男:我覺得自己非常委屈 為一個野蠻女友費盡心機
Man: I can't help but feel wronged; for a barbaric girlfriend, I've become so distraught.
(合)愛情是個怪東西 刺激我 折磨我 修理我 我還是想著他 想著他 想著他
(Together) Love is a strange thing. It excites me, torments me, repairs me, but I still think of her, think of her, think of her.





Autoren: Yu Zhang, Man Ting Li


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.