張學友 - MEDLEY : 越吻越傷心 / 原來你什麼都不要 - Live - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische




MEDLEY : 越吻越傷心 / 原來你什麼都不要 - Live
MEDLEY : Kissing Too Much Makes You Sad / It Turns Out That You Don't Want Anything - Live
問你哪個配搭穿起使我最配襯
I asked you what to wear to look my best
但你冷冷兩眼似看著無聊閒人
But you coldly looked at me as if I was some random passerby
問你哪一齣好戲最近會令人提提神
I asked you which movie is worth watching lately
但換來連場沉默如像跟我嬉笑不再吸引
But you replied with silence as if you were teasing me as you lost interest
問你我喝醉了可不可對我吻吻
I asked you if you could kiss me because I was drunk
但你碰碰嘴角動作像撩撩途人
But you just touched your lips as if you were teasing a stranger
問你會否因工作太累兩目完全無神
I asked you if you were too tired from work and your eyes were lifeless
而你似強制內心的抖震
And you seemed to suppress the tremors in your heart
越問越傷心 明明無餘地再過問
The more I asked, the sadder I got. It was obvious there was no point in asking anymore.
明明知道衷心一吻 會有更親厚質感
I knew that a heartfelt kiss would have made us closer.
越問越傷心 仍然糊塗是我過份
The more I asked, the more confused I got. It was my fault for being too sensitive.
明明知道彼此不再情深 何必追問遠近
I knew that we were no longer in love, so why bother asking about the distance?
原來你什麼都不想要
It turns out that you don't want anything
我知道這樣不好
I know it's wrong
也知道你的愛只能那麼少
I know that your love can only be so little
我只有不停的要 要到你想逃
I can only keep asking until you want to run away
淚濕的枕頭曬乾就好
The tear-stained pillow will dry
眼淚在你的心裡只是無理取鬧
Tears in your heart are just unreasonable tantrums
以為在你身後 是我一輩子的驕傲
I thought that being behind you was my lifelong pride
原來你什麼都不想要
It turns out that you don't want anything
我不要你的呵護 你的玫瑰
I don't want your care, your roses
只要你好好久久愛我一遍
I just want you to love me deeply for a long time
就算虛榮也好 貪心也好
Even if it's just vanity, or greed
哪個男人對愛不自私 不奢望
What man is not selfish and hopeful about love?
我不要你的承諾 不要你的永遠
I don't want your promises, I don't want your forever
只要你真真切切愛我一遍
I just want you to love me truly and deeply
就算虛榮也好 貪心也好
Even if it's just vanity, or greed
最怕你把沉默 當做對我的回答
I'm most afraid of you taking your silence as your answer to me
原來你什麼都不想要
It turns out that you don't want anything





Autoren: Eddie Ng, Kowk Sze


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.