張清芳 - 最后的火车站 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

最后的火车站 - 張清芳Übersetzung ins Englische




最后的火车站
Last Train Station
栓剂-古早的歌 阮来唱(2)
Suppositories - Old Songs I Sing (2)
红红夕阳虽然好 可惜近黄昏
The crimson sunset, though beautiful, signals the approach of dusk
夜晚风吹着阮一阵冷酸酸
The night wind blows, chilling me to the bone
夜快车载阮离开着郎君
The night train carries me away from my beloved
在车内孤单心头乱纷纷
My heart is filled with turmoil as I ride alone in the carriage
最后的
Ah, the last
最后的火车站到底在何方
Where is the last train station?
彼时讲出的言语 你甘放忘记
The words you spoke then, have you forgotten them so easily?
白色的目屎也流落在鬓边
White tears stream down my cheeks
车窗外灯火光光块闪炽
The lights outside the train window flash and gleam
才知是来到异乡的都市
Only then do I realize that I have arrived in a foreign city
月光暝
Ah, the moonlit night
月光暝引起阮想着初恋时
The moonlit night reminds me of our first love
悲恨已经深如海 恶梦已经醒
My sorrow has deepened into an ocean, the nightmare has awakened
窗外的车螺声替阮哭归暝
The sound of the train's whistle outside the window echoes my mournful cries
目屎也已经为伊流甲尽
My tears have run dry, shed for you
对伊的真情已经变无味
My true love for you has turned to nothing
无情人
Ah, heartless one
无情人你叫阮怎样过日子
Heartless one, how can you expect me to go on living?






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.