彭羚 - 深宵 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

深宵 - 彭羚Übersetzung ins Englische




深宵
Midnight
深宵裏 空屋裏
In the depths of night, in a hollow room,
遺下了感嘆
A sigh is left behind.
灰的天 暗昏一片
Grey skies, dimly lit.
迷亂裏似醒帶醉
A muddled mind, half awake, half drunk.
從沈寂晚空午夜時鐘響遍
From the tranquil evening sky, the midnight bell rings,
又再勾起那記憶 是分開的片段
Evoking memories of fragments of our separation.
沒有終止的愛意 頓變幻覺消逝
Our love, once endless, has faded into an illusion.
但破損的心窩中 永遠飄浮著愛
But in the depths of my broken heart, love lingers forever.
傾出了 心所愛
I poured out my love.
呈奉了一切
I offered everything.
心只想 可跟你
My heart yearned.
沈醉愛的世界
To lose myself in the world of your love.
常回味往昔每夜情深擁吻
I often reminisce about our nights of passion,
像火一般那臂彎 盡暖透我心間
Your embrace like fire, warming me to my core.
但這空間失去你 現已不可伴隨
But in this void, without you, I am lost.
唯置身於思憶中 永遠癡纏共對
Only in memories can I find you, eternally entwined.
離別後每天 心中淒然依戀
Every day since our parting, my heart aches.
清淚沒歇止 身心盡耗損
Tears flow endlessly, draining my body and soul.
無力再掩飾創傷 no no no
I can no longer hide my wounds no no no.
可知道 此刻我
Know this, my love,
仍未慣已失去你
I am not used to life without you.
歲月漫長 哪天可以
Time stretches on. When will I find,
能復再往昔暖意
The warmth of your embrace again?
仍然懷念往昔每夜情深擁吻
I still yearn for our nights of passion,
像火一般那臂彎 盡暖透我心間
Your embrace like fire, warming me to my core.
但身邊終失去你 沒法安心入眠
But you are gone, and I cannot rest.
無數漆黑的深宵 我也依然在等
Through countless dark nights, I wait in vain.
癡癡的心總不變 no no no
My foolish heart remains unchanged no no no.
即使憂傷占據我背影
Even as sorrow consumes me,
漆黑裏一再等
In the darkness, I wait.





Autoren: Gloria Estefan


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.