施文彬 - 伤心人永远作伤心的梦 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

伤心人永远作伤心的梦 - 施文彬Übersetzung ins Englische




伤心人永远作伤心的梦
A Sad Person Always Has Sad Dreams
伤心人永远作伤心的梦
A sad person always has sad dreams
孤孤单单惦在路边
Sitting alone and lost on the side of the road
心情稀微无知彼叼去
My feelings are fragile and vulnerable
四边没人没声的暗瞑
Surrounded by darkness, no one and nothing to be seen
无心无晟嘪哭无声
Heartbroken and inconsolable, I cry in silence
我日思夜梦叫你的名
Day and night, I dream of you and call your name
不管天边海角痛苦也得走
No matter how far or difficult, I will endure the journey
你给阮希望
You gave me hope
阮用心疼窗
I cherished our moments
如今没半项
But now, there's nothing left
是什么原因
What has caused you
忍心来将阮戏弄
To mock me so cruelly?
当时的诅咒
The vows we made
甲约束的心肝
Once bound our hearts together
你怎样雄雄来拆散
How could you so heartlessly tear them apart?
啊...
Ah...
我爱你的心你甘会知影
How can you not understand the love I have for you?
归去来甲饮乎茫茫
I'll go out and drink until I'm lost
搁爱落嘛无彩工
Drowning my sorrows in alcohol
你伤阮你伤阮有够重
You've hurt me so deeply, it's almost unbearable





Autoren: 朱立勛 詞曲


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.