李尤 (Li You) feat. 李紹繼 (Li Shaoji) - 月亮可以代表我的心 (Can You Feel My Love in the Moonlight) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische




月亮可以代表我的心 (Can You Feel My Love in the Moonlight)
Can You Feel My Love in the Moonlight (月亮可以代表我的心)
到底多愛你 到底多想你,窗外的人行道下過雨,
How much I love you, how much I miss you, the sidewalk outside the window is rained upon,
藍色熱帶魚 它沒有說明,在玻璃後對我歎著氣。
The blue tropical fish, it doesn't explain, sighing at me from behind the glass.
心會不會痛,腳步重不重,什麼是愛我不會形容,
Does my heart ache, are my steps heavy, what is love, I can't describe,
反正想你就像黑咖啡那麼濃,沒有喝過的人不會懂。
But missing you is as strong as black coffee, someone who hasn't tasted it won't understand.
#你問我愛你到底有多深,月亮它可以代表我的心,
#You ask me how deep my love is, the moon can represent my heart,
沒有人能告訴你 只是他們還不夠單純。
No one can tell you, it's just that they're not innocent enough.
你問我愛你到底有多深,月亮它可以替我作證,
You ask me how deep my love is, the moon can testify for me,
繼續地問或放棄 不是一個吻能夠說明。
To keep asking or to give up, a kiss can't explain.
心會不會痛,我的腳步重不重,什麼是愛我不會形容,
Does my heart ache, are my steps heavy, what is love, I can't describe,
反正想你就像黑咖啡那麼濃,沒有喝過的人不會懂。
But missing you is as strong as black coffee, someone who hasn't tasted it won't understand.
關於我的難過像月亮一樣沉默,
My sadness is as silent as the moon,
你什麼都不說總是用溫柔看我,
You don't say anything, you always look at me with tenderness.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.