E-Jun Lee - 苦海女神龍 (Live) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

苦海女神龍 (Live) - E-Jun LeeÜbersetzung ins Englische




苦海女神龍 (Live)
Goddess of the Bitter Sea (Live)
無情的太陽 可恨的沙漠
The sun's so ruthless, the desert so cruel
追阮滿身的汗流甲溼糊糊
Chasing me, making my clothes all wet with sweat
拖著沉重的腳步 要走千里路途
Dragging heavy feet, I follow the path for a thousand miles
阮為何 為何淪落江湖
Why have I, why have I fallen into this life of wandering?
為何命才薄
Why is my fate so unkind?
有情風吹動 三尺黑頭毛
The gentle wind blows, stirring my long black hair
有情月照阮的胸前半身光
The moon shines upon my bare chest
流浪著千里遠 無一個相借問
Wandering thousands of miles, I have no one to ask for help
心頭酸 心酸孤單女
My heart aches, lonely wanderer
為何命如此
Why is my fate so cruel?
討厭交男子 歡迎女朋友
I despise men, but I welcome female friends
討厭文雅幼秀 歡喜學風流
I despise refinement, but I love the ways of the world
無人像我這款心頭亂亂想
No one understands the turmoil in my heart
飲兇酒 怎樣飲兇酒
I drink bitter wine, oh, how I drink bitter wine
愈飲愈憂愁
The more I drink, the more I grieve
為誰人酒醉 為誰人迷茫
For whom do I drink? For whom do I lose my mind?
淪落在異鄉的苦海女神龍
A Goddess of the Bitter Sea, lost in a foreign land
不願做女紅妝 偏扮做女紅妝
I refuse to wear women's clothing, but I must dress as such
醉茫茫 怎樣醉茫茫
How intoxicating, oh, how intoxicating
無奈的女郎
A helpless wanderer
黑暗路也著行 賭窟也著行
I walk through dark paths and gambling dens
人生的六字變換失去了生命
My destiny has been turned upside down
我不是小娘子 我就是女妖精
I am not a gentle lady, but a temptress
嘆一聲 生成這款命
Ah, my fate, why is it so cruel?
美人無美命
A beauty without fortune
放舍著流浪 願做好娘子
I give up my wandering, I long to be a good wife
無情的環境迫阮墜落黑暗城
But cruel circumstances have dragged me into darkness
風塵的女妖精 誰人要娶做某子
A temptress of the night, who would take me as a bride?
嘆一聲 生成這款命
Ah, my fate, why is it so cruel?
美人無美命
A beauty without fortune





Autoren: Masaaki Hiro, Rei Nakanishi


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.