Eman Lam - 最幸運的人 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

最幸運的人 - Eman LamÜbersetzung ins Englische




最幸運的人
The Luckiest Person
要如何告訴你 我是最幸運的人
How can I tell you that I am the luckiest person?
走在人海茫茫 就等待一個眼神
Walking through the endless crowd, I waited for a look.
不早不晚 時候到了 就發生
Not too early, not too late, when the time came, it happened.
遇上你認識你 每一秒都是真的
Meeting you, knowing you, every second is real.
從前所有等待 今天已經值得
All the waiting before today is worth it.
錯過的事 錯過的人
The things I missed, the people I missed
讓我成熟 也讓我能夠為你 做更好的人
Made me mature and allowed me to be a better person for you.
當我看著你 看到了天地
When I look at you, I see the world.
比吻長久 比承諾誠懇
Longer than a kiss, more sincere than a promise.
是你讓我不再怕 一切只是個過程
You made me no longer afraid, everything is just a process.
心動一時感動一生
Oh, a moment of heart throbbing, a lifetime of moving.
我很想告訴你 我是最幸運的人
I really want to tell you that I am the luckiest person.
我無理取鬧時 你就給我一吻
When I'm being unreasonable, you just give me a kiss.
有笑有淚 有得有失
There are laughter and tears, gains and losses.
有起有落 人生才完整
Ups and downs, life is complete.
有你 我找到平衡
With you, I found balance.
當我抱著你 擁抱了天地
When I hold you, I embrace the world.
比吻長久 比承諾誠懇
Longer than a kiss, more sincere than a promise.
是你讓我不再怕 一切只是個過程
You made me no longer afraid, everything is just a process.
心動一時感動一生
Oh, a moment of heart throbbing, a lifetime of moving.
你絕對沒責任 去回報我的認真
You definitely don't have the responsibility to reciprocate my seriousness.
我也不懂表達 我對你的信任
I also don't know how to express my trust in you.
從今以後 路一起走
From now on, we walk the road together.
謝謝上天 給我機會 讓你做 最幸福的人
Thank you, heaven, for giving me the opportunity to make you the happiest person.
讓你做 最幸福的人
To make you the happiest person.





Autoren: Anthony Lun Yong Liang, Yi Fang Lin

Eman Lam - 最幸運的人
Album
最幸運的人
Veröffentlichungsdatum
07-07-2014



Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.