Yoga Lin - Fairy tale - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Fairy tale - 林宥嘉Übersetzung ins Englische




Fairy tale
Fairy tale
是有過幾個不錯對象
There were a few good prospects
說起來並不寂寞孤單
To tell the truth, I'm not lonely or alone
可能我浪蕩讓人家不安
Maybe I'm a scoundrel, making people uneasy
才會結果都陣亡
So it's no surprise that everything ended up perishing
我沒有什麼陰影魔障
I'm not bearing the shadow of any demons
你千萬不要放在心上
Darling, please don't take it to heart
我又不脆弱 何況那算什麼傷?
I'm not fragile, anyway, what kind of wound could that be?
反正愛情不就都這樣
After all, isn't that just how love is?
我沒有說謊 我何必說謊?
I'm not lying, why would I lie?
你懂我的 我對你從來就不會假裝
You understand me, I would never pretend with you
我哪有說謊? 請別以為你有多難忘
I'm not lying, please don't think you're so unforgettable
笑是真的不是我逞強
This smile is real, I'm not putting on a brave front
我好久沒來這間餐廳
I haven't been to this restaurant in a long time
沒想到已經換了裝潢
I didn't expect them to have redecorated
角落那窗口聞得到玫瑰花香
I can smell the roses from the window in the corner
被你一說是有些印象
Now that you mention it, I remember it vaguely
我沒有說謊 我何必說謊?
I'm not lying, why would I lie?
你知道的 我缺點之一就是很健忘
You know, one of my flaws is that I'm very forgetful
我哪有說謊? 是很感謝今晚的相伴
I'm not lying, I'm grateful for your company tonight
但我竟然有些不習慣
But I still feel a little uncomfortable
我沒有說謊 我何必說謊?
I'm not lying, why would I lie?
愛一個人 沒愛到難道就會怎麼樣?
Love isn't always a success story
別說我說謊 人生已經如此地艱難
Don't say I'm lying, life is hard enough already
有些事情就不要拆穿
Let's not dwell on the past
我沒有說謊 是愛情說謊
I'm not lying, it's love that's lying
它帶你來 騙我說渴望的有可能有希望
It brought you here to trick me into thinking that my dreams might come true
我沒有說謊 祝你做個幸福的新娘
I'm not lying, I wish you all the best as a bride
我的心事請你就遺忘
Please forget my feelings





Autoren: Shi Ren Cheng, Li Shuang Fei


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.