Yoga Lin - I miss you - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

I miss you - 林宥嘉Übersetzung ins Englische




I miss you
I miss you
夜深忽然想起
In the depths of the night, suddenly I remember
那年年輕的我和你
That young me and you from that year
多少日子過去
So many days have passed
我們都捲入人海裡
We've both been swept away by the sea of people
還能不能再相遇
Will we ever meet again?
笑聲眼淚擁抱離別
Laughter, tears, embraces, and farewells
這些那些忽然很想念 想念
These and those, suddenly I miss them, I miss them
從前從前多久以前
Long, long, ago, how long ago
你已忘記或是也想念 想念
Have you forgotten, or do you miss them too?
一定有一個什麼原因
There must be a reason
讓我這時候想起你
For me to think of you at this moment
你會知道答案嗎
Will you know the answer?
如果命運竟然同意
If fate agrees
我們再相遇
We'll meet again
笑聲眼淚擁抱離別
Laughter, tears, embraces, and farewells
一去不回只剩下想念 想念
Gone without a trace, leaving only longing, longing
從前從前多久以前
Long, long, ago, how long ago
那麼愛過怎能不想念 想念
How could I not miss you after loving you so much?
那些逝去時光
Where did those lost times go?
到底都被藏在哪裡
Where are you hidden?
你在哪裡
Where are you?
在愛里或孤單裡
In love or in solitude?
笑聲眼淚擁抱離別
Laughter, tears, embraces, and farewells
那麼熱烈但只能想念 想念
So passionate, but all I can do is miss you, miss you
從前從前已經遙遠
Long, long, ago, now so distant
我真感謝有你能想念 想念
I'm so grateful I have you to miss, to miss






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.