Yoga Lin - The spoiler - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

The spoiler - 林宥嘉Übersetzung ins Englische




The spoiler
The spoiler
全球狂歡 偏偏我要 和我獨處
Everyone's having a good time, but I want to be alone with you
全民排隊 可我好想 脫離隊伍
Everyone's queuing up, but I want to break free
搞笑節目在播 為何 眼眶溢出瀑布
The comedy show is on, but why are my eyes welling up?
搞不清楚 如何自處 才不白目
I don't know how to act so I won't come across as an idiot
寶貝坐下來 讓我說明白
Baby, sit down and let me explain
我好想對你坦白 卻害怕你乏味轉台
I want to be honest with you, but I'm afraid you'll get bored and change the channel
若是靜下來 把我看明白
If you calm down and really look at me
是不是就無意外 擔保獲得你的寵愛
Maybe there won't be any surprises, and you'll love me for who I am
快要合照 偏偏我要 躲到牆角
We're about to take a photo, but I want to hide in the corner
快要合唱 可我好想 低聲祈禱
We're about to sing a song together, but I want to whisper a prayer
時間太少 來賓太吵 誰來聽我心跳
There's not enough time, there are too many people, who's going to listen to my heart?
我只聽到 我只照料 我的需要
I only hear myself, I only care about my own needs
寶貝坐下來 讓我說明白
Baby, sit down and let me explain
別嫌我不夠厲害 太煞風景解你的high
Don't think I'm useless or a drag, because I'm not the life of the party
若是靜下來 把我看明白
If you calm down and really look at me
萬一我還想做怪 你難道能見怪不怪
Maybe I'll still be weird, but can you accept me for who I am?
快樂快半拍 悲哀慢半拍
I'm always a beat too slow for happiness and too fast for sadness
慢吞吞徘徊 在民調之外
I'm a slow-moving weirdo, outside of the polls
愛我不可愛 恨我不夠壞
Do you love me or not? Do you hate me or not?
我也很無奈 讓人解high(真的解high)
I can't help it, I'm a party pooper (I really am)
掃興的天才(人見人害)
I'm a genius at ruining things (everyone hates me)
不要把我 想成那樣 從來不是眾望
Don't think of me like that, I'm not who everyone expects
誰要對我 寄予厚望 誰就失望
Anyone who expects anything of me will be disappointed
我要說明白 秒針卻太快
I want to explain myself, but the clock is ticking
就這樣淪為公害 萬眾集體把我淘汰
I've become a public nuisance, and everyone wants to get rid of me
若是說明白 原來不精彩
If I explain myself, it won't be interesting
像螞蟻沒有名字 大眾臉你喜不喜愛
I'm like an ant with no name, a nobody, do you like that?






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.