林憶蓮 - 痴缠 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

痴缠 - 林憶蓮Übersetzung ins Englische




痴缠
Entangled
漆黑床前,让接触来暂代看见!
In the pitch-black bed, let touch replace sight for now!
紧紧的痴缠,莫再管世间在蜕变!
Deeply entangled, let's not worry about the world changing!
冷嘴唇 碰上热烫脸.
Cold lips meet a hot face.
说不完 每句梦呓语。
Endlessly whispering sweet nothings.
耳朵边 埋藏一丝一丝温暖!
A hint of warmth fills my ears!
仿佛小孩,愿两手能捕住永远!
Like a child, I wish I could capture eternity with my hands!
天真的心愿,没半点疑虑或计算!
An innocent wish, without a shred of doubt or calculation!
我不眠,你我又看见
I'm sleepless, and so are you
你不眠,说笑亦未厌。
You're sleepless, and our laughter never ends.
也不管 谁人偷偷可以听见!
We don't care who can hear us!
平日我喜欢遮掩,热情旁人难窥见!
In normal times, I like to keep my passion hidden, my enthusiasm difficult for others to see!
一切分清界限线。
I keep clear boundaries.
难预算人在痴恋,浓情原来无可避免!
It's hard to predict when a person is deeply in love, but intense emotions are inevitable!
只好重寻本色跟你相见。
I have no choice but to rediscover my true self and meet you.
休说痴缠,没法子延续达永远!
Don't say that our entanglement can't last forever!
一切是自然,没半点遗憾或抱怨!
Everything is natural, without a hint of regret or complaint!
我身旁 有你夜更暖。
With you by my side, the night feels warmer.
你耳边 有我梦亦软。
My whispers make your dreams sweeter.
再不管 明晨天空可会改变!
We don't care if the sky changes tomorrow!






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.