楊千嬅 - 少女的祈禱 - Live / Edit - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

少女的祈禱 - Live / Edit - 楊千嬅Übersetzung ins Englische




少女的祈禱 - Live / Edit
A Girl's Prayer - Live / Edit
沿途與他車廂中私奔般戀愛
Along the way, in his car, our love affair was like an elopement
再擠逼都不放開
No matter how crowded it was, we wouldn't let go
祈求在路上沒任何的阻礙
Praying for no obstacles on the road
令愉快旅程變悲哀
To turn a pleasant journey into sadness
連氣兩次綠燈都過渡了
Twice in a row, the green light turned yellow and gone
與他再愛幾公里
A few more kilometers to love him
當這盞燈轉紅便會別離
When the light turns red, it will be our separation
憑運氣決定我生死
My life and death depend on luck
祈求天地放過一雙戀人
Pray for the heavens to spare two lovers
怕發生的永遠別發生
May what I fear never happen
從來未 順利遇上好景降臨
I have never smoothly encountered good fortune
如何能重拾信心
How can I regain my confidence?
祈求天父做十分鐘好人
Pray for our Father to be a good man for ten minutes
賜我他的吻 如憐憫罪人
Grant me his kiss like a mercy for a sinner
我愛主 同時亦愛一位世人
I love God and also love a mortal
祈求 沿途未變心 請給我護蔭
Pray that he remains faithful and protect me along the way
為了他不懂禱告都敢禱告
For him, I dare to pray even though I don't know how
誰願眷顧 這種信徒
Who can care for such a believer?
太愛他怎麼想到這麼恐怖
Loving him so much, how can I think of being so terrified?
對綠燈 去哀求哭訴
Pleading and crying to the green light





Autoren: Fai Young Chan, Wai Man Leung


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.