楊洋 - 那些女孩教我的事(live版) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

那些女孩教我的事(live版) - 楊洋Übersetzung ins Englische




那些女孩教我的事(live版)
What Those Girls Taught Me (Live Version)
要不是你让想念猖狂打破天窗
If it weren't for you, letting nostalgia run wild breaking through the skylight,
我不会发现枕头上的荒凉
I wouldn't have noticed the desolation on my pillow.
以为你就是故乡
I thought you were my home,
却变成我的流浪
but you turned into my wandering.
谁的傍晚是谁的天亮
Whose evening is whose dawn?
十九八七六十六亿人同时狂欢
Ten billion people reveling simultaneously,
五四三二一个人倒数孤单
one person counting down alone,
回忆的拥挤广场
in the crowded square of memories.
假装你还在身旁
Pretending you're still by my side,
就像你最爱依赖我的肩膀
just like the way you loved to lean on my shoulder.
第一行诗的狂妄
The recklessness of the first line,
第一首歌的难忘
the unforgettable of the first song,
第一次吻你的唇
the first kiss on your lips,
你的倔强
your stubbornness,
第一颗流星灿烂
the first meteor, blazing,
第一个天真愿望
the first innocent wish,
第一个诺言美丽的荒唐
the beautiful absurdity of the first promise,
你教我爱的善良
you taught me the kindness of love,
你教我恨的野蛮
you taught me the savagery of hate,
你教我忘记该忘
you taught me to forget what should be forgotten,
伤心太伤
the sorrow is too much to bear.
那些你教我的事
All those things you taught me,
让思念更苦更长
make my longing more bitter and longer,
只想问 想念的
I just want to ask, the one I miss,
想念的 想念的你
the one I miss, the one I miss so much.
怎么样
How are you?






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.