江蕙 - 香港戀情 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

香港戀情 - 江蕙Übersetzung ins Englische




香港戀情
Hong Kong Love Affair
秋風吹港邊 夜霧茫茫時 音樂聲綿綿 伴咱過一暝
The autumn wind blows by the harbor, and the night fog is thick. The sound of music lingers, accompanying us through the night.
香港月夜見到你 香港戀情不敢放抹記
Under the Hong Kong moonlight, I met you. This Hong Kong love affair, I dare not forget.
只有在夢中 夜夜伴著你
Only in my dreams can I be with you every night.
太平山腳咱分離 如今你在哪裡
We parted at the foot of太平山. Where are you now?
口白:是啦 猶原和彼一暝同款 四邊也有茫茫的夜霧
Narration: Yes, it is still the same as that night. There is thick fog all around,
毛毛的雨水也凍抹冷著咱兩人火一般的熱情
and the drizzle can't cool down the fiery passion between us.
你有講過
You said,
只要我那離開香港
As long as I leave Hong Kong,
你隨後就要來
You will follow me soon.
誰知
But who knew,
誰知影我在東港的海邊
Who knew that by the seaside in Donggang,
親像望穿秋水彼一般
I would be waiting in vain like a fool?
已經也空等你三年啦!
I have been waiting for you for three years now!
癡情的我 癡情的我
Alas, my foolish heart, my foolish heart,
是天下第一憨的人啦
You are the biggest fool in the world.
今夜猶原是 夜霧茫茫時
Tonight, it is still a night of thick fog.
音樂聲消逝 只有孤鳥啼
The music has faded away, leaving only the cries of lonely birds.
香港月夜愛著你 東港海邊獨相思
Under the Hong Kong moonlight, I love you. By the Donggang seaside, I miss you dearly.
只有海風 陣陣送波浪
Only the sea breeze, rustling the waves.
滿腹戀情永難忘 癡情第一憨
My heart is filled with unforgettable love. I am the biggest fool in love.





Autoren: 林松義, 黄瑞琪


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.