洪卓立 - 爱・别等 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

爱・别等 - 洪卓立Übersetzung ins Englische




爱・别等
Love, Don't Wait
无聊随意独行
I wander aimlessly, alone,
从来无意搜寻
Never intending to search,
情感空洞内心怕自问
My heart is empty, afraid to question itself,
爱得深但剩得天真
I love deeply, but remain naive,
悠然和你共行
Walking with you leisurely,
平凡轮廓怎相衬
How can our ordinary outlines match?
偷望着加点留神
I steal glances, paying close attention,
沿途漫步确认真挚声音
As we stroll along, confirming the genuine voice.
快着紧
Hurry up.
仍然随意漫游
Still wandering aimlessly,
闲谈微笑交流
Chatting, smiling, exchanging,
谈占星命运心理学问
Talking about astrology, destiny, and psychology,
你的声音另有质感
Your voice has a different texture,
日落逐渐近
The sunset is approaching,
像蜜运在附近
Like honeymoon is nearby,
相恋不必一定地震天摇
Love doesn't have to shake the heavens,
脚步开始走近
Our footsteps are getting closer,
眉目再对望即将发生
Our eyes meet again, about to happen,
夜半一吻突然动心
A midnight kiss suddenly touches my heart,
抱紧早已认识的人
Holding tight to the person I already know,
难得跟情人思想同行
Rarely thinking in sync with my lover,
每段说话深得我心
Every word you speak touches my soul,
明日又能为谁认真
Who else can I be serious about tomorrow?
若这刻轻率转身
If I turn away impulsively now,
遗失这情人
Losing this lover,
怎可再等
How can I wait any longer?
喜欢你听懂我心
I like that you understand my heart,
爱别等
Love, don't wait,
世事总变化
Things always change,
难设想最差
It's hard to imagine the worst,
同预测天气越早休假
Like predicting the weather, take a vacation early,
投入地种二人的花
Invest in planting our flowers,
夜半一吻突然动心
A midnight kiss suddenly touches my heart,
带走苦涩内心伤痕
Taking away the bitterness and scars of my heart,
能公开成为知己情人
Being able to openly become soulmates,
每日每夜倾身贴心
Every day and night, I lean in and be close to your heart,
明日又能为谁认真
Who else can I be serious about tomorrow?
若这刻轻率转身
If I turn away impulsively now,
遗失这情人
Losing this lover,
怎可再等
How can I wait any longer?
喜欢你
I like you,
听懂我心爱别等
Understand my heart, love, don't wait,
喜欢你
I like you,
必须发生吻入心
It must happen, kiss into my heart.





Autoren: Johnny Yim, Zi Qiao Chen


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.