莫文蔚 - 旺角公主 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

旺角公主 - 莫文蔚Übersetzung ins Englische




旺角公主
Princess of Mong Kok
眼盖已染了反抗 配上冷笑嘴角
My eyes are painted with defiance, and my lips curl into a cold sneer.
懒理着旧日回望 期望着日落闭幕
I ignore the past and look forward to the sunset.
我四处碰在旺角 我四处跳舞街角
I hang around Mong Kok and dance on the street corners.
放肆不思构想 十字路寻觅快乐
I let myself go and don't think about the consequences. I search for happiness at every intersection.
眼里还那有感觉 暖与爱那里摸索
My eyes are still full of feeling, searching for warmth and love.
泪滴像崩溃凝望 傻戆戆带着渴望
My tears are like a broken gaze, foolishly carrying a longing.
你带我脱去遮蔽 谁也会对我洗礼
You took off my disguise, and everyone will baptize me.
闭上眼满是盟誓 背弃直至彻底
I close my eyes and see only oaths, betrayed until the end.
试探了过去摸索 这里我有我闪烁
I have explored the past and found my own light here.
恳请有一点曙光 让我有一丝理想
I beg for a little glimmer of hope, a shred of idealism.
爱过也痛过伤过 我有我舒畅感觉
I have loved, hurt, and been hurt, and I feel good about myself.
肆虐着青春无罪 无悔无恨无戾
I revel in the innocence of youth, without regret, hatred, or resentment.
爱这里放弃反抗 通菜充斥诱惑
I love it here and give up resisting. Shanghai Street is full of temptation.
登打士街的角落 眼泪注视 告白萤幕
In the corner of Dundas Street, I shed tears and confess on the screen.
我要狂这里释放 快富街七彩灯光
I want to let go here, under the colorful lights of Fa Yuen Street.
上海街自甘堕落 遗弃昨日回望
I abandon myself on Shanghai Street, leaving behind the past.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.