莫文蔚 - 飛人生活 - 三 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

飛人生活 - 三 - 莫文蔚Übersetzung ins Englische




飛人生活 - 三
A Flying Man's Life - Three
雲天變幻 那麼奇異燦爛
The clouds are changing, so fantastically radiant,
便垂下帳幔 繼續發夢
As the curtain falls, I continue to dream.
和他抱著 在前額吻下
In his arms, a kiss on my forehead,
在唇邊吐露 要便說吧
Whispering on my lips, then let's talk.
我要你
I need you.
我愛你
I love you.
這剎那迷糊極了 忽爾聽到:
This moment is so intoxicating, then suddenly I hear:
早點準備了!
Get ready, it's time!






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.