蕭敬騰 - 這首歌 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

這首歌 - 蕭敬騰Übersetzung ins Englische




這首歌
This Song
蕭敬騰
JJ Lin
這首歌
This Song
韓劇 善良醫生 片尾曲
Ending theme song of Korean drama, Good Doctor
到最後送給你 這首歌
I’ll send this song to you at the end
你捨不得 那我也不枉了
You feel reluctant, and my effort is not in vain
只能感謝我們還會
I can only be grateful that we still can
還能好好告別
Say goodbye on good terms
只因為要終結 才糾結
We only get entangled because we want to end it
最後的才最真切
The last moment is the truest
我把情緒豁出去
I vent my emotions
你把情愛收回去
You take back your affection
如果因為這樣你有點哽咽
If it makes you feel a little choked up
那今夜 我們離不離別
Then, tonight, will we break up or not?
到最後又有什麼分別
What difference does it make in the end?
聽完這最後的歌
After listening to this last song
能不能把結局改寫 yeh
Can we rewrite the ending, yeah?
聽完這最後的歌
After listening to this last song
你也擁有我一切
You will have everything I own.





Autoren: 蕭敬騰


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.