蕭閎仁, 賴雅妍, 姜柏任, 陳品伶, 于浩威, 陳書婷, 鍾琪, 林聖倫, 達姆拉.楚優吉, 翁寧謙 & 蘇澤豪 - 我是一棵秋天的樹 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische




我是一棵秋天的樹
I Am an Autumn Tree
我是一棵秋天的樹
I am an autumn tree
我是一棵秋天的樹 稀少的葉片顯得有些孤獨
I am an autumn tree. My sparse leaves make me look a little lonely.
偶爾燕子會飛到我的肩上用歌聲描述這世界的匆促
Occasionally, swallows will fly to my shoulders and use their songs to describe how hurried the world is.
我是一棵秋天的樹 枯瘦的技幹少有人來停駐
I am an autumn tree. My withered branches rarely have visitors.
曾有對戀人在我胸膛刻字 我彎不下腰無法看清楚
Once, a couple carved their names into my trunk, but I cannot bend down to see it clearly.
我是一棵秋天的樹 時時仰望天等待春風吹拂
I am an autumn tree. I look up at the sky from time to time, waiting for the spring breeze to blow.
但是季節不曾為我趕路 我很有耐心不與命運追逐
But the seasons never rush for me. I am very patient and do not chase after fate.
我是一棵秋天的樹 安安靜靜守著小小疆土
I am an autumn tree. I stand quietly, guarding my small territory.
眼前的繁華我從不羨慕 因為最美的在心不在遠處
I am not envious of the prosperity before me, because the most beautiful things are in my heart, not in the distance.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.