薛凱琪 - 不要愛我 - Mandarin of "除下吊帶前" - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische




不要愛我 - Mandarin of "除下吊帶前"
Don't Love Me - Mandarin of "Release Bra Straps"
脫下眼鏡 閉上眼睛
Take off your glasses, close your eyes
挨近的心 該不該停
My heart is getting closer, should I stop?
呼吸很輕 夢仍甦醒
My breath is light, my dream is still awake
莫非已經 是最美風景
Could it be the most beautiful scenery?
我多想要你這我不會否認
I want you so much, I won't deny it
但是親吻了 就有 想愛 衝動 萌生
But if I kiss you, I'll have the urge to love you
能沸騰的也會冷 走下去是單向門
What can boil can also cool down, going forward is a one-way door
再也繞不回我們 彼此坦誠 的單純
We can never go back to being honest with each other
你不要愛我 不要我們有如果
Don't love me, don't let us have any what ifs
我怕如果分手 到時連朋友都沒得做
I'm afraid that if we break up, we won't even be friends anymore
你不要愛我 就輪不到你傷害我
Don't love me, then it won't be your turn to hurt me
就不會丟失你的線索
I won't lose your trail
我沒法那樣活 只怪我太軟弱
I can't live like that, it's all my fault for being too weak
你此刻是否一樣覺得好恨
Do you feel the same hatred at this moment?
最為殘忍是 承認 知己 這個 緣份
The cruelest thing is to admit that we are confidants
愛情友情不平等 沒權利愛卻心疼
Love and friendship are not equal, no right to love but heartache
你是如此對的人 怕做情人 會變成敵人
You are the right person, I'm afraid that if we become lovers, we will become enemies
你不要愛我 不要我們有如果
Don't love me, don't let us have any what ifs
我怕如果分手 到時連朋友都沒得做
I'm afraid that if we break up, we won't even be friends anymore
你不要愛我 就輪不到你傷害我
Don't love me, then it won't be your turn to hurt me
就不會丟失你的線索 我沒法那樣活
I won't lose your trail, I can't live like that
你不要愛我 這沒結果的結果
Don't love me, this is a result with no results
就誰也不會走 那也算幸福我哭甚麼
If neither of us leaves, then even that is happiness, why am I crying?
你不要愛我 請別再那樣看著我
Don't love me, please stop looking at me like that
假裝不懂你眼神失落 可知我多折磨
Pretending not to understand, your eyes are lost, do you know how much I suffer?
有多愛都不 我多愛你都不說
No matter how much I love you, I won't say it






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.