薛凱琪 - 微笑殺人事件 - Live - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

微笑殺人事件 - Live - 薛凱琪Übersetzung ins Englische




微笑殺人事件 - Live
Smiling Murder Case - Live
現在就殺我吧 現在就吃我吧
Kill me now, devour me now
別像隻孔雀般 豎起它的尾巴
Don't be like a peacock, showing off its tail
別獨自跳舞吧 別賣弄窄褲吧
Don't dance alone, don't flaunt your tight pants
讓亂髮一轉身 瀑布般瀉下
Let my messy hair, with a turn, cascade like a waterfall
誰時尚得優雅
Who's so fashionably elegant?
Hi都不要講 羣眾便 馬上答話
Don't even say hi, the crowd will immediately answer
誰還露出尖那隻牙
Who's still baring that sharp tooth?
我會笑着暈低 再震幾下
I'll faint with a smile, then tremble a few times
*殺了我吧 不要扮Cool好嗎
*Kill me, don't play it cool, okay?
萬事只等你笑一下
Everything waits for your smile
吃了我吧 像甜食送熱茶
Devour me, like a sweet treat with hot tea
還留低 宵夜再吃嗎*
Will you save some for a late-night snack?*
#殺了我吧 不要讓我亂爬
#Kill me, don't let me crawl around
望着得不到太可怕
It's too terrifying to just look and not touch
來吃了我吧 需要加忌廉嗎
Devour me, do you need cream?
或現在趁熱吃嗎#
Or should you eat me now while I'm hot?#
現在就看我吧 現在就叫我吧
Look at me now, call me now
現在抱緊我腰 像支低音結他
Hold my waist tight, like a bass guitar
現在就吻下去吧 用力在頸上咬下
Kiss me now, bite hard on my neck
並沒有吸血鬼 像你可愛吧
There are no vampires as cute as you
誰凌厲的功駕
Whose skill is so sharp?
手指勾兩勾 神與佛 也被引下
A hook of your finger, gods and Buddhas are drawn down
誰無敵的淒美眼神
Whose tragically beautiful eyes are invincible?
勝過偶像明星 放我一馬
More captivating than any idol star, spare me
Repeat *#
Repeat *#
被你殺傷的女生多嗎
Have you slain many girls?
不必說 不必答 想殺就殺吧
Come on, no need to say, no need to answer, just kill me
讓我知 昇天愉快嗎
Let me know, is ascending to heaven pleasant?
殺了我吧 不要扮Cool好嗎
Kill me, don't play it cool, okay?
現在請給我笑一下
Now please give me a smile
吃了我吧 像甜食送熱茶
Devour me, like a sweet treat with hot tea
別在裝 精品鑑賞家
Stop pretending to be a connoisseur of fine goods
殺了我吧 不要讓我亂爬
Kill me, don't let me crawl around
獵物只相距兩三碼
The prey is only a few yards away
來吃了我吧 不要只望一下
Devour me, don't just look
就掉下我 望向她
Then drop me and look at her





Autoren: Charles Lee, Wy Man Wong, Ho Yin Edward Chan


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.