蘇慧倫 - 我离开 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

我离开 - 蘇慧倫Übersetzung ins Englische




我离开
I'm Leaving
想你的時候 我已經不哭了 心是微笑的 睡夢中的你也是的
When I think of you, I no longer cry. My heart smiles, and so do you in my dreams.
當你已出走的靈魂 依然還出現夢中安慰 著我
Even though your soul has departed, it still comes to my dreams to comfort me.
終於瞭解了 你給不了承諾 有一點失落 卻沒有前幾次驚慌
Finally, I understand that you cannot give me the commitment I desire. I'm a little disappointed, but not as distraught as before.
突然懂了可以用原諒 換回我好久不見明亮 陽光
I've suddenly realized that I can use forgiveness to bring back the sunshine I haven't seen in so long.
我離開 你的地方 用你曾經 給過我的力量
I am leaving your place with the strength you once gave me.
沒有不安 不完美也要承擔 所有遺憾 就丟給過往
No matter my uneasiness or imperfections, I will take on all the regrets, and let the past be the past.
我離開 這個地方 沒有悲傷 我要快樂飛翔
I'm leaving this place without sorrow. I'm going to fly and be happy.
就讓回憶 都收(停放)在點點星光 就要離開 寂寞將被釋放
Let the memories be held in the twinkling stars. I'm leaving, and my loneliness will be set free.
就要離開 天亮就出發
I'm about to leave. I'll set off at daybreak.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.