許富凱 - 阿嬷的背影 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

阿嬷的背影 - 許富凱Übersetzung ins Englische




阿嬷的背影
Grandma's Back
阿嬷的背影
Grandma's Back
乎我牵着你的手 走在安平的老街路
Let me hold your hand, let's walk along the old streets of Anping
海风吹过你的脸 展出温暖的笑容
The sea breeze blows across your face, revealing a warm smile
海上的船只 还有天顶的海鸟
The ships on the sea and the seabirds in the sky
乎阮想着过去 小汉的时存你辛苦甲阮晟
Let me think about the past, when you worked hard for me as a child
同款的情景 消失的岁月不由人
The same scene, the lost years beyond our control
感恩的心情 犹原放底阮心肝
A grateful heart still lingers in my heart
我看到阿嬷的背影 牵着孙子走来走去
I see grandma's back, holding her grandson's hand and walking around
这是阮成长的土地 嘛是阮怀念的记忆
This is the land where I grew up, and it is also the memory I cherish
我看到阿嬷的背影 走路已经偏来偏去
I can see Grandma's back, and her steps are now unsteady
说一声阿嬷我爱你 望你快乐健康过曰子
I want to say, Grandma, I love you and hope that you will be happy and healthy in the future.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.