謝霆鋒 - 无声仿有声(国) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

无声仿有声(国) - 謝霆鋒Übersetzung ins Englische




无声仿有声(国)
Speechless Imitating Vocalization (Mandarin)
不懂將迅息輸送嗎
You don't know how to convey messages?
而這次 叫妳真的驚訝
But this time called you really surprise
最美亦最真 卻像似假
The most beautiful and the truest, but like a fake
偷泣的聲音沙與啞
The sound of sobbing, sand and dumb
而妳說妳快樂而害怕 妳不信任愛嗎
And you said you were happy and scared Do you not trust love?
*和情人深深一吻 來代替講話 好嗎
*Kiss your lover deeply instead of talking, okay?
這訊號以無聲仿有聲 領略時未需解碼
This signal is like a silent imitation of sound when you comprehend, you don't need to decode
和情人緊緊擁抱 來代替講話 好嗎
Hug your lover tightly instead of talking, okay?
妳快樂 眼淚想灑了 而不准妳灑
You're happy, tears want to fall, and you're not allowed to cry
我在旁 請不要害怕*
I'm here, please don't be afraid*
不懂得講出心意嗎
Can't you speak your mind?
仍欠語句 唇邊輕掛
Still lack sentences, gently hanging on your lips
給些信心 好嗎
Give some confidence, okay?
聽到 低泣的音 沙與啞
Hear, the low sound, sand and dumb
而我說我會來付代價
And I said I would pay the price
我心痛 但妳聽到嗎 *
My heart aches, but can you hear it?*
凝神凝望 妳這串淚時
Staring at this string of your tears
我發覺 我已完全會意
I realized that I already understood everything
而無用妳的啟齒 *
And it's useless for you to open your mouth*






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.