謝霆鋒 - 非走不可 (Live) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

非走不可 (Live) - 謝霆鋒Übersetzung ins Englische




非走不可 (Live)
I must leave (Live)
不捨得傷心 傷心怎將妳抱起
Don't want to hurt you, how can I hold you when I'm in pain?
不捨得開心 留來給妳歡喜
Don't want to be happy, only to leave you with joy
以為斜陽定會昇起 會令奇蹟感染妳
I thought the sunset would definitely rise, and the miracle would touch you
差點為甚麼呼吸都忘記 也不捨棄
Nearly forgot to breathe, how could I give up?
裝飾的鮮花 一般都不會結果
Artificial flowers will never bear fruit
休克的軀體 仍能給妳生火
A broken body can still light a fire for you
我用殘餘力氣撫摸 証實妳轉身擦過
I used my last strength to caress, and felt you turn away
將生命承擔不起的難過 放手給我
Let go of the unbearable sadness, and give it to me
也許相戀這條路 擠迫的懷抱
Maybe in the path of love, our crowded embrace
不夠讓我高攀進內才摔倒
Wasn't enough for me to climb up and fall
踏上分手這條路 才令我突然看到
Walking on the path to separation, I suddenly saw
妳的天空宇宙只夠我流淚 不可跳舞
In your universe, there's only enough space for tears, not dance
回頭路窄 然而肉眼總找得到
The way back is narrow, but the naked eye can always find it
要走得比妳早
I must leave before you






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.