譚詠麟 - 至尊無上 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

至尊無上 - 譚詠麟Übersetzung ins Englische




至尊無上
Supremacy
億千千次對 億千次錯 自己進賬
Ten thousand times right, ten thousand times wrong, charging to my own account
浮生我有願跳越尋常 騰躍萬丈
In this life, I wish to surpass the ordinary, soaring a thousand zhang
為愛情 為友情 原是至尊無上
For love, for friendship, they are the ultimate supremacy
但點解 問點解
But why, I ask why
何解偏偏要我深夜心傷
Why is it that in the dead of night I must suffer heartache?
而億千千次愛 億千次怨 未分賬
And ten thousand times of love, ten thousand times of resentment, no accounting
人虧我欠世界上是尋常 同你分享
People wrong me, I owe the world as is common, sharing with you
是愛情 是友情 全是至尊無上
It is love, it is friendship, all of them the ultimate supremacy
但點解 問點解
But why, I ask why
人生偏偏要我註明份量
Why is it that life insists on marking my worth?
是前緣和孽債我欠他
Is it a karmic debt to him that I owe
不情無情處要你原諒
Without love or feeling, I ask for your forgiveness
心(中)在唱 (眼)淚在淌
Heart (in) singing, (eyes) in tears
億千千個結 億千把鎖 全心扣上
Ten thousand knots, ten thousand locks, all fastened
平生我際遇確是未尋常 全靠力量
My life's trajectory is indeed extraordinary, all by my own strength
又愛情 又友情 同是至尊無上
And love, and friendship, they are both the ultimate supremacy
但點解 問點解
But why, I ask why
人生偏偏要你不能分享
Why is it that life insists on denying me the ability to share?





Autoren: James Wong


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.