譚詠麟 - 谁可改变 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

谁可改变 - 譚詠麟Übersetzung ins Englische




谁可改变
Can We Change
曾经说出 今生不爱你 我共你是但有份没有缘
Once I said, in this life I wouldn't love you, my darling; we were destined to meet, but not to be.
情切是你 痴痴相恋 将心中爱念 为我捐
Your love is ardent, your devotion deep, you've given me your heart's desire.
如今我竟 竟将心意转 那份爱念没有尽没有完
Now I've changed my mind, my love for you knows no bounds, it's endless.
轮到你 不瞅不睬 心中的爱念 尽化烟
Your turn to be indifferent, your love has vanished into thin air.
能否改变 还想再等 没法息爱念
Can we change? I still hold out hope, I can't let go of my love.
但偏偏你回头也倦 烦恼是我 流泪更无言
But you've moved on, my pain is unbearable, I can only shed tears in silence.
情逝去不再留半点 谁可以将
Love has faded away, leaving no trace, who can
将光阴倒转 再让往日 復现眼前
Turn back time, let me relive those precious moments?
能再共你 漫步田园 心中的爱念
I long to walk with you again through the countryside, my love for you
为你牵 求可改变
Begs you to change your mind.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.