達明一派 - Me Ri Yi Jin Guo - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Me Ri Yi Jin Guo - 達明一派Übersetzung ins Englische




Me Ri Yi Jin Guo
Me Ri Yi Jin Guo
園林內有個人 常常問我要什麼
In the garden, there is someone often asks me what I want
根本選擇不多 每日都只有蘋果
Basically there are not much to choose, only apples daily
人人話我太傻 完全沒有顧後果
Everyone says I am foolish, not thinking about the consequences
偏偏選擇芒果 我問芒果有毒麼
But I just choose mango, I ask, is there poison in mango?
別人那一個 並沒什麼吸引我
Others' ones, nothing attracts me
是牛頓 自己想太多
It is Newton who thinks too much
別人看不過 落力用心感化我
Others cannot stand it, try hard to change me
食蘋果 讓芒果遠離我 讓醫生遠離我
Eat apple, stay way from mango, stay way from doctor
葡提下有個人 言談類似哲學科
Under the grape, there is someone who talks like a philosopher
說青春好像生果 種什麼得到什麼
Says teenagers are like fruits, plant what you will get
旁人望見幼苗 連忙問我種什麼
Onlookers see the seedlings, immediately ask me plant what
假使不是一夥 我就等於怪物麼
If I do not join their group, then I am a monster?
檸檬 西瓜也是禁果 石榴受到折磨
Lemon, watermelon are also forbidden fruits, orange, pomegranate are suffered
提子 香蕉控罪更多 都不妥
Grape, banana are even more accused, all are not suitable





Autoren: anthony wong, yi da liu


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.