鄧麗君 - 緣投囝仔 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

緣投囝仔 - 鄧麗君Übersetzung ins Englische




緣投囝仔
Fate's Child
缘投囝仔你几岁
Fate's Child, how old are you?
不知娶某也是未
May I ask, are you married?
阮未嫁你英未娶
I'm not yet wed, and neither are you.
十七八岁当好大
At seventeen or eighteen, we're old enough.
希望你不通拖沙
I hope you don't delay.
赶紧来娶我
Please come and marry me soon.
酒未饮激也未拨
No wine has been offered, no betel nut prepared.
赶紧来娶我
Please come and marry me soon.
缘投囝仔真古锥
Fate's Child, you're so handsome;
害我大心季
You make my heart race.
看着你心花首开
My heart rejoices at the sight of you.
真想未甲你做堆
I truly wish to be with you.
阮犹原生成真美
I'm still quite beautiful
为科乎可亏
Why should I waste away?
有甲意紧来相随
If you're interested, come and be with me.
不通用咀水
Don't just talk and do nothing.
邓丽君:《缘投囝仔》
Teresa Teng: Fate's Child
缘投囝仔有意变
Fate's Child, your intentions have changed,
可惜你某来阻碍
Regrettably, your wife has hindered you.
狂费阮深情似海
She has wasted my love and devotion.
阮的伤心谁人知
Who can fathom my heartache?
希望您诸位朋友
Dear friends,
甲阮斗安排
Please help me out.
安排伊会得自由
Help him find freedom.
乎阮做尪婿
Let him be my husband.





Autoren: Ryoichi Hattori, 謝麗燕


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.