Sammi Cheng - 依依不捨 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

依依不捨 - 鄭秀文Übersetzung ins Englische




依依不捨
Lovers' Regret
日後有天再必可相見 在一次共看浪共對望
One day we'll surely meet again, where we'll watch the waves together, gazing into each other's eyes.
日後縱使許多轉與變 都必再與再傾講
Perhaps many things will change in the future, but we'll definitely talk again.
你往西方 你往東方 我記憶中仍是你在旁
You'll go west, I'll go east, but you'll always be in my memory.
我縱傷心 卻也開心 見你終於能獨去闖蕩
Though I'm heartbroken, I'm happy to see you finally venturing out on your own.
*依依不捨祝福你 漫漫途上覓到天地
*I bid you farewell with regret, as you seek your destiny on the endless road.
依依不捨感激你 過去准許我做你知己
I thank you with regret, for allowing me to be your confidante in the past.
若是我嘴說不出一句 也許我在忍淚在吞淚
If I can't say a word, perhaps I'm holding back tears.
但願你知道天邊那裡 我這心窩也是你家居
I hope you know that my heart will always be your home, wherever you may roam.
每覺空虛 每覺崎嶇 盼你心中仍讓我伴隨
Whenever you feel lost or discouraged, know that I'm always with you in spirit.
我托清風 每次輕吹 替我低呼來吧再相聚
I'll ask the gentle breeze to whisper my plea: come back to me, my love.
Repeat
Repeat
#依依不捨祝福你 漫漫途上覓到天地
#I bid you farewell with regret, as you seek your destiny on the endless road.
依依不捨珍惜你 縱要分開也是你知己
I cherish you with regret, even though we must part, you'll always be my confidante.
Repeat *,#,*
Repeat *,#,*






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.