關正傑 feat. 余安安 - 人在旅途灑淚時(麗的電視劇"人在江湖"插曲) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

人在旅途灑淚時(麗的電視劇"人在江湖"插曲) - 關正傑 , 余安安 Übersetzung ins Englische




人在旅途灑淚時(麗的電視劇"人在江湖"插曲)
Tears Along the Road (Theme Song from the RTV Drama "In the River and the Lakes")
女:明白世途多麼險阻 令你此時三心兩意
Woman: Understanding the treacherous nature of the world Makes you hesitant at this moment
男:看遠路 正漫漫 誰謂抉擇最容易
Man: Looking at the distant path, so long Who says it's easy to make decisions?
女:前路涉茫請君三思 問你可曾心生悔意
Woman: Please think twice before venturing into the unknown Do you regret your decision?
男:要退後 也恨遲 人在旅途灑淚時
Man: It's too late to turn back Tears are shed when on the road
* 女: 淚已流 男: 正為你重情義
* Woman: Tears are flowing Man: Because you're so devoted
女: 淚干了 男: 在懷念往事
Woman: Tears have dried Man: Recalling the past
女: 心中有約誓 永難移 *
Woman: A promise enshrined in my heart, forever unyielding *
合: 期望有日相會時
Together: Looking forward to the day we meet again
女: 人在這時怎麼啟齒 萬語千言怎 表愛意
Woman: How can I find the words at this moment? A myriad of emotions, yet unspoken
男: 看夕陽 正艷紅 誰料正地哭別時
Man: Watching the glorious sunset Who would have thought this would be our tearful farewell?
女: 期望有日相會時 男: 期望有日相會時
Woman: Looking forward to the day we meet again Man: Looking forward to the day we meet again
合: 期望有日相會時
Together: Looking forward to the day we meet again





Autoren: Jimmy Kj Lo, Xiao Tian Li


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.