陳思安 - 滴滴答答的落雨声 (Kala) - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

滴滴答答的落雨声 (Kala) - 陳思安Übersetzung ins Englische




滴滴答答的落雨声 (Kala)
Drip, Drop, Drip of the Rain (Kala)
你甘搁会记得
Do you still remember
埔岸边的树啊
The tree by the creek?
是咱做夥来种置这
We planted it together, and
顶头有刻着咱的名
Carved our names in its bark.
你讲要离开我
You said you were leaving me,
伤心是无算啥
I was heartbroken.
但是不倘搁讲你爱着我
But you didn't have to say you loved me.
滴滴答答ㄟ落雨声
Drip, drop, drip of the rain
声声拢像你在叫我
Every drop sounds like your name.
往事哪会这呢抹堪
How could our memories be so bitter?
抹堪收煞
I can't let go,
阮的感情无够看
Our love was not enough.
酒醉就无算甚
Drunkenness means nothing,
思念着你才是痛苦的折磨
思念着你才是痛苦的折磨
滴滴答答ㄟ落雨声
Drip, drop, drip of the rain
声声拢置刺激着我
Every drop stirs me up.
爱情哪会这呢抹当
How could love be so painful?
抹当看破
I can't forget it,
不管雨有落多大
No matter how hard it rains,
不管心有多痛
No matter how much my heart aches.
你哪想着
Do you ever think about me?
阮甘搁会心痛
Do you ever feel my pain?






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.