陳潔儀 - 逼得太緊 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

逼得太緊 - 陳潔儀Übersetzung ins Englische




逼得太緊
逼得太緊
原諒我心事起落 有些不確定
Forgive my ups and downs, my uncertainties.
我把感覺洗過又刷過了 還是擦不乾淨
I've washed and brushed my feelings, but I still can't get them clean.
又不想將你和我 分析得太小心
I don't want to analyze you and me too carefully.
就讓直覺開始去想像吧 我已失去愛情
Let my intuition take over and imagine; I've lost our love.
雨就要停 夢再深 都會天明
The rain is about to stop; even the deepest of dreams will come to an end.
愛被逼的那麼緊 兩人都傷心
Our love has been pushed to the brink, and we're both hurting.
而我靜靜等待末日來臨 試著解脫感情
I wait silently for the end, trying to free myself from our emotions.
往事跟的那麼近 看卻模糊不清
The past is close at hand, yet I can't see it clearly.
而我望著鏡子 坐到黎明
I sit in front of the mirror until dawn.
無可奈何的閉上眼睛
I close my eyes in resignation.
我發現彼此之間什麼都不確定
I realize that nothing between us is certain.
我把記憶翻過又找遍 空的像個陷阱
I've turned over and searched every memory; it's as empty as a trap.





Autoren: 词:颜惠芳 曲:许环良


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.