黃立行 - Bu Duan Tiao Wu - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

Bu Duan Tiao Wu - 黃立行Übersetzung ins Englische




Bu Duan Tiao Wu
Bu Duan Tiao Wu
喜欢做的动作有很多种
There are many kinds of moves that I like to do
我们做过的梦是否相同
Are the dreams we have the same?
你的心究竟属于哪一种
To which kind does your heart belong?
没人来打击反而会痛
With no one to strike, on the contrary, it will hurt
我的世界是哪一种
Which kind is my world?
不能够冒险反而害怕徨恐
Not being able to take risks on the contrary, I become fearful and frightened
怎么 搞不懂
How come I don't understand?
不断跳舞有没有用
Does it help to dance non-stop?
不断吶喊有没有用
Does it help to keep shouting?
轰炸音乐带来感动
Bombard the music to bring some emotion
我就会看懂
Then I will understand
你的脸孔
Your face
喜欢看的颜色有秝多种
There are many kinds of colors that I like to look at
我们穿上的红是否相同
Is the red we wear the same?
你的手究竟属于哪一种
To which kind do your hands belong?
没有人拥抱就会冷冻
Without anyone to embrace, I will freeze
我的神经是哪一种
Which kind are my nerves?
要不断剌激才能展现笑容
They need constant stimulation to show a smile
音乐会把我们
The music will make us
变得相同
Become the same





Autoren: Xi Lin, Hong Wing Davy Chan


Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.