黃耀明 - 绝色 - Übersetzung des Liedtextes ins Englische

绝色 - 黃耀明Übersetzung ins Englische




绝色
Absolute Beauty
听见指尖攀过绝岭 听见呼吸吹奏浪声
I hear fingers climb over a precipice; hear your breath scoring the sound of waves.
不吻亦忘形 一吻亦无形
Without a kiss, I forget your form; with a kiss, I am also without form.
我的风光不靠风景
My splendor is not dependent on scenery.
沉鱼落雁若能动听 醋雨酸风亦如月影
If the sinking fish and falling wild geese could be stirring, so could bitter rain and sour wind be like moonlight.
一见又如何 不见又如何
What difference does a meeting make; what difference does a parting make?
你的春色不染心境
Your springtime beauty does not taint my state of mind.
目送不到走远身影 目送不到一切缩影
I cannot see your distant figure; I cannot see any receding image.
但信花洒声里听到你表情
But I believe I can hear your expression in the sound of falling flowers.
太好听的恋爱 看不见亦存在
Love that is too beautiful to hear can exist even if unseen.
我一世未明何谓绿柳黑发亦无碍
Throughout my life, I did not know what youth was; black hair did not matter either.
看不到衣衫遮盖 放不进面容在眼内
I cannot see clothing covering you or keep your face in my eyes.
免得你带着明眸皓齿装饰 我身外
Lest you adorn my exterior with your bright eyes and white teeth,
听见关心的你开灯 听见开心的你关灯
I hear you, concerned, turn on the light; I hear you, happy, turn off the light.
我也天生不会用眼睛爱人
I was also born unable to love with my eyes.
太好听的恋爱 看不见便存在
Love that is too beautiful to hear can exist even unseen.
我一世未明红男绿女黑与白仍没障碍
Throughout my life, I have not known men, women, blacks, or whites; there is still no obstacle.
看不到衣衫遮盖 放不进面容在眼内
I cannot see clothing covering you or keep your face in my eyes.
免得你剩下明眸皓齿装饰 我身外
Lest you adorn my exterior with your bright eyes and white teeth,
看不到的恋爱 看不到是谁在
The unseen love; I cannot see who it is.
你色身根本从来未看一眼 但求没挂碍
Your colored body I have never glanced at; I only ask that there be no hindrance.
看不到对面露台 放不进红尘在眼内
I cannot see the balcony opposite or keep the mortal world in my eyes.
免得你有日怀着绝色一刀 插心内
Lest you one day, with your beauty, plunge a knife into my heart.






Aufmerksamkeit! Hinterlassen Sie gerne Feedback.