Look into my eyes. What do you see? A haunting intuition that captivates your spirit?
就像夜空多少流星閃過 你抓不到一顆 屬於我的夢
Like a night sky where countless meteors flash past, can you capture one belonging to my dreams?
每一天 如海浪般潮湧 向我襲捲 卻不能夠停留
Each day, like a surging ocean wave, crashes upon me, but never does it pause.
每一天 枯坐在黑暗中 曲腿弓背 望穿無窮虛空
Each day, I sit alone in darkness, hunched over, gazing into the vast emptiness.
Oh Yeah 我真的好累 我是不懂
Oh Yeah, I am so weary. I do not comprehend.
現在你可以告訴我 告訴我
Can you now finally tell me, tell me?
藍色的泉 彩繪了子夜 墜落的重量產生一些音樂
A blue spring enchants the midnight hour, and its cascading waters create a gentle melody.
你走過來足邊水珠飛濺 所有幻想 遺忘於一瞬間
As you approach, water droplets splash around your feet. All my fantasies vanish in that instant.
這感覺 如海浪般潮湧 向我襲捲 卻不能夠停留是誰讓我 枯坐在黑暗中 曲腿弓背 望穿無窮虛空
This sensation, like an ocean wave, surges towards me, but cannot remain. Who has left me sitting alone in darkness, hunched over, gazing into the vast emptiness?
Oh Yeah 我真的好累 用永遠都不瞭解
Oh Yeah, I am so weary and can never truly understand.
我真的好累
I am truly exhausted.
OhBaby 我的世界已經瓦解 變成
Oh, baby, my world has shattered into
水藍色眼淚
Water blue tears.
不懂他的心碎 不懂的幻滅
Not understanding his heartbreak, not understanding the disillusionment,
所有水藍色眼淚 快融成一片雪 讓我的憂傷冬眠
All the water blue tears, melt into a blanket of snow, lulling my sorrow to sleep.
水藍色眼淚(我好累)
Water blue tears (I am so weary)
是心碎流的血(他永遠不暸解)
Are the blood of my broken heart (he will never understand)
是天真的幻滅(我真的好累)
Are the shattered remnants of my innocence (I am truly exhausted)
所有水藍色眼淚 快融成一片雪 讓我的憂傷冬眠
All the water blue tears, melt into a blanket of snow, lulling my sorrow to sleep.