Juno Mak - 瑕疵 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Juno Mak - 瑕疵




瑕疵
Imperfection
差些想放棄吧 為何未放手
I almost gave up, why didn't you let go?
差一些不要我吧 為何又再忍
I was almost unwanted, why did you endure?
並沒什麼虧欠我吧
You didn't owe me anything,
為何犯罪作惡都找到藉口 作罷
Why do you find an excuse for every crime and evil and let it go?
曾懷疑與後悔嗎
Have you ever doubted or regretted?
差一些失去你吧 為何沒法改
I almost lost you, why couldn't I change?
明明瑕疵多似亂麻 不去掩蓋一下
My flaws are like a tangled mess, why don't you cover them up?
其實你也很多景仰者愛你吧
In fact, you have many admirers who love you,
很感激依然留下
I'm so grateful that you stayed.
情人間 能容許小秘密嗎
In love, can you allow little secrets?
應該揭穿但揭穿擔心更卑下
I should expose them, but I'm afraid it will make me even more卑下
情人間 能容許小錯處嗎
In love, can you allow little mistakes?
真的想過沒送花也沒情話
I've really thought about not sending flowers or saying sweet words,
也算是愛情吧(但我不只有這點錯)
That's love too (but that's not all my fault).
嚴重多幾倍吧
It's much more serious.
忍耐到底 光陰都不算白花
Enduring to the end, time is not wasted,
為何人性會這麼可怕
Why is human nature so terrible?
天就算灰 始終想守到月牙(得寵的更惡吧)
Even if the sky is gray, I still want to wait for the moon (the favored ones are even worse),
這算愛嗎(這算愛嗎)
Is this love (is this love)?
或是感化嗎 (還是欺壓嗎)
Or is it for influence (or is it oppression)?
讓到底無代價 (無餘地任我花)
Let go without paying the price (let me spend without limit).
差些想放棄吧 為何未放手 (真的不要再查 如若愛)
I almost gave up, why didn't you let go (really don't check again if you love me).
差一些不要我吧(不必將真相徹查)
I was almost unwanted (don't need to investigate the truth thoroughly).
為何又再忍 並沒什麼虧欠我吧(能預計 會掃興的不要亂查)
Why did you endure, you didn't owe me anything (you can predict, don't check randomly if you will be disappointed).
為何犯罪 都找藉口作罷(情人應將黑暗的夢幻化)
Why do you always find an excuse for every crime and let it go (lovers should turn dark dreams into fantasies).
曾懷疑與後悔嗎(如誠實令人容怕)
Have you ever doubted or regretted (if honesty makes people afraid).
差一些失去你吧 為何沒法改(不忍將真相徹查 如若愛)
I almost lost you, why couldn't I change (I can't bear to investigate the truth if I love you).
明明瑕疵多似亂麻(那細節不管也罷)
My flaws are like a tangled mess (forget the details).
(也罷)不看(也罷)不聽
Don't look (don't listen).
何事你會肯這麼徹底放下(願意受受苦因記著你舊時)
What would make you let go so completely (willing to suffer because you remember your past)?
仁慈地再讓我一馬(極甜蜜剎那)
Be merciful and let me go (an extremely sweet moment).
先變笨吧 換我忍忍得到嗎
Become stupid first, can you bear with me?
其實曾內心掙扎嗎(就當贈你的禮物吧)
Have you ever struggled in your heart (take it as a gift from me).
罪案不去調查 亦想聽你講一下
I didn't investigate the crime, but I also want to hear you talk about it.
差些想放棄吧 為何未放手
I almost gave up, why didn't you let go?
差一些不要你吧 為何又再忍
I was almost unwanted, why did you endure?
是未服輸的個性吧
It's your unyielding personality,
才能夜夜將好記憶放大來彌補眼下(替你將種種缺點浪漫化)
Only then can you magnify the good memories night after night to make up for the present (turn your shortcomings into romance for you).
早知道誰也有很多不美好(十分想將惡習全部也制限住)
I knew that everyone has many imperfections (I really want to restrain all bad habits).
只需要還有美好那面蒙住(但始終本性未能抑壓一次)
I just need to cover up the beautiful side (but my nature still can't be suppressed once).
要是病態漸露出請記住漂亮時(還是我也想 偷偷靠此証實)
If the illness gradually shows, please remember the beautiful time (or I also want to prove it secretly).
頑皮極你亦會寬恕(或懷念某次)
You will forgive me even if I am naughty (or miss me sometimes).
盼你能明白
I hope you can understand,
用這詭計也有一點羞恥(誰人用愛煉藥將你治癒)
I am also a little ashamed to use this trick (who uses love as medicine to heal you).
要愛我有陣時(不捨得不寬恕)
You have to love me sometimes (unwilling to forgive).
不易
It's not easy.
早知道原理吧 因此我也沒驚訝
I knew the principle, so I wasn't surprised.
找快樂先修課程是要接受最差
To find happiness, you must first take a course to accept the worst.
登天國拿勝利也一秒吧
It takes a second to ascend to heaven and win,
不過謫仙之路遙遠又可怕
But the road to becoming an immortal is long and terrifying.
我共你關係如等大石開花
My relationship with you is like waiting for a big stone to bloom.
美好一剎 可殺死我吧
A moment of beauty can kill me.
因此不捨這滿場 頹垣敗瓦
That's why I can't bear to give up this field of ruins.





Writer(s): A Bert, Wei Wen Huang

Juno Mak - 瑕疵 - Single
Album
瑕疵 - Single
date de sortie
07-05-2015

1 瑕疵


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.