劉德華 - 登場 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 劉德華 - 登場




登場
Debut
如果生活變得匆忙
If life gets too rushed,
只能遙望遠方
And you can only look to the distance,
追風 的人
Those who chase the wind,
依然無數次把球鞋擦亮
Still polish their shoes countless times.
像鳥兒起飛以前
Like a bird before taking flight,
練習它的翅膀
Practicing its wings,
我想 榮耀
I think glory,
一定背著看不見的重量
Must carry an invisible weight.
從沒有輕鬆的夢想
There are no easy dreams,
也沒有不曾困惑的方向
And no paths without confusion.
堅持走嗎
Do you keep going?
未知的隧道那麼長
The unknown tunnel is so long,
你回答一次就亮一點光
Your answer brings a little light.
我見過你最 非凡的模樣
I've seen your most extraordinary side,
用一萬個日常 博一刻熱淚盈眶
Using ten thousand ordinary days to earn a moment of tears.
那一定很難 也一定很酷
It must be hard, it must be cool,
讓拼搏和奔跑 帶你去乘風破浪
Let the struggle and the run take you to ride the waves.
我曾在峽谷之中
I once saw you in the canyon,
見你身披陽光
Bathed in sunlight.
所謂 英雄
A so-called hero,
有著平凡中不凡的模樣
Has an extraordinary appearance in the ordinary.
誰沒被噓過很菜
Whoever hasn't been booed for being bad,
誰就不會成長
Will never grow.
我們 能贏
We can win,
不管前路還有多少硬仗
No matter how many tough battles lie ahead.
從沒有白費的淚光
No tears are wasted,
它見證著你向上的渴望
They witness your upward yearning.
倔強的傷
Stubborn wounds,
那也是年輕的獎章
Those are also the medals of youth.
去再戰再敗再戰又怎樣
So what if you fight again, lose again, and fight again?
我見過你最 非凡的模樣
I've seen your most extraordinary side,
用一萬個日常 博一刻熱淚盈眶
Using ten thousand ordinary days to earn a moment of tears.
那一定很難 也一定很酷
It must be hard, it must be cool,
讓拼搏和奔跑 帶你去乘風破浪
Let the struggle and the run take you to ride the waves.
Woo 帶你去乘風破浪
Woo, take you to ride the waves.
我見過你最 勇敢的模樣
I've seen your bravest side,
跌倒過的地方 如何對自己喊話
How you talk to yourself where you've fallen.
再堅持一下 朝明天出發
Hold on a little longer, set off for tomorrow,
願終點那個你 為此刻拍痛手掌
May the you at the finish line applaud this moment.
我見過你最 非凡的模樣
I've seen your most extraordinary side,
用一萬個日常 博一刻熱淚盈眶
Using ten thousand ordinary days to earn a moment of tears.
全世界安靜 把追光點亮
The whole world is quiet, the spotlight is on,
你高舉著徽章 宣告着未來登場
You hold your badge high, announcing your arrival.





Writer(s): Xiao En Cai, Tian Tang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.