5566 - 小小小孩 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 5566 - 小小小孩




小小小孩
Little Little Child
我的乖乖快快醒來太陽會從東邊慢慢上來不
My precious baby, wake up quickly, the sun will slowly rise from the east. Don't
要賴賴不要不乖聖誕老人只愛乖的小孩天空
be lazy or naughty, Santa Claus only loves good little children. The sky
藍藍慢慢變暗空氣變壞樹被到處亂砍小小腦
is blue, slowly becoming dark, the air is getting bad, trees are being cut down everywhere.
袋太多奇怪彩虹為何只在書本存在我看見你
There are too many little brain bags, I wonder why rainbows only exist in books.
的淚光怎麼會失望怎麼會這樣不是我的想像
I see your tears, how could you be so disappointed, how could this happen, it's
他們都還是個小孩應該有自己的未來看著蝴
not my imagination. They are all still children, they should have their own future.
蝶在天上飛多麼自由自在他們都是我的小孩
Watching the butterflies fly in the sky, so free and at ease, they are all my children.
應該聰明快樂可愛陽光照大地上該給的不能
They should be smart, happy, and cute. The sun shines on the earth, I can't give
換大人壞壞說什麼未來小小世界就像積木亂
them substitutes. The bad adults talk about a future, a messy little world like
擺不要耍賴不要不乖這顆地球只有小小一塊
building blocks. Don't be lazy or naughty, this earth is only a small piece.
星空藍藍慢慢變暗綠洲不在卻被沙漠取代小
The starry sky is blue and slowly turning dark, the oasis is gone, replaced by
小腦袋太多奇怪我的北極為何只剩冰塊我看
deserts. There are too many weird little brains, why is my North Pole only ice?
見你的淚光怎麼會失望怎麼會這樣不是我的
I see your tears, how could you be so disappointed, how could this happen, it's
想像他們都還是個小孩應該有自己的未來看
not my imagination. They are all still children, they should have their own future.
著蝴蝶在天上飛多麼自由自在他們都是我的
Watching the butterflies fly in the sky, so free and at ease, they are all my children.
小孩應該聰明快樂可愛陽光照大地上該給的
They should be smart, happy, and cute. The sun shines on the earth, I can't give
不能換從前從前有一顆很漂亮的星球那裏住
them substitutes. Once upon a time, there was a very beautiful planet where
了好多好多的大樹跟小動物小鹿班比和它的
there lived many, many big trees and little animals. Bambi and his friends
朋友每天無憂無慮的草原上奔跑著... 我們也
ran carefree on the grasslands... We were also children, we should have our own
曾是個小孩應該有自己的未來看著蝴蝶在天
future. Watching the butterflies fly in the sky, so free and at ease, they are all
上飛多麼自由自在他們都是我的小孩應該聰
my children. They should be smart, happy, and cute. I can't give them substitutes.
明快樂可愛該給的不能換天塌下有我在我們
The sky is falling, but I am here. We were also children, we should have our own
也曾是個小孩應該有自己的未來看這蝴蝶在
future. Look at the butterflies flying in the sky, so free and at ease, they are
上飛多麼自由自在他們都是我的小孩應該聰
all my children. They should be smart, happy, and cute. I can't give them
明快樂可愛該給的不能換快把地球倒轉
substitutes. Turn the earth upside down.





Writer(s): (usa 2) Slash, Steven Adler, Izzy Stradlin, W. Axl Rose, Duff Rose Mc Kagan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.