八三夭 - 一事無成的偉大 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 八三夭 - 一事無成的偉大




一事無成的偉大
The Greatness of Accomplishing Nothing
這一生一事無成又怎樣
What does it matter if I accomplish nothing in this life?
為何要功成名就才偉大
Why should greatness only come with fame and fortune?
這一生一無所有 照樣吊兒啷噹
I have nothing to my name, and I'll continue to be a slacker,
未來的事 來了再講 懶得去想
I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, I don't bother thinking ahead.
操場邊初登場 那一年的盛夏
I first appeared on the school field, that summer,
男校嘛 沒啥理想 把妹才是真話
It was a boys' school, no big dreams, just chasing girls.
窩社辦刷吉他 吃便當配大話
I hung out in the clubroom, strumming my guitar, eating box lunches and talking big,
想做個Rock 'n' Roll Star 不甘平凡長大
I wanted to be a rock 'n' roll star, not grow up to be ordinary.
停止吧 適可而止吧 不然就餓死吧
Stop it, cut it out, or you'll starve to death.
我懂啊 難道我不怕
I know, don't you think I'm scared?
什麼代價 比妄想更無價
What price could be too high for my dreams?
這一生一事無成又怎樣
What does it matter if I accomplish nothing in this life?
為何要功成名就才偉大
Why should greatness only come with fame and fortune?
這一生一無所有 照樣吊兒啷噹
I have nothing to my name, and I'll continue to be a slacker,
鳳凰花落 未來在哪 暫時不想
The flame trees are blooming, but I don't care about the future,
暫時不想
I don't care about the future.
沒觀眾的春吶 小公園也照唱
Nobody came to my show at the Spring Scream, but I still sang in the park,
那票房剛好付完 慶功永和豆漿
The ticket sales just covered the expenses, and we celebrated with soy milk in Yonghe.
沒入圍的獎項 沒人懂的漫長
I didn't win any awards, and nobody understood how long the journey had been,
能感動自己的歌 才是唯一解答
The only answer is a song that can touch my own heart.
又不是演熱血漫畫 信仰總會心涼
It's not like we're in a热血漫画, our faith will eventually grow cold,
現實像沙漠般荒涼
Reality is a barren desert,
為何心底 總還期待燦爛的花
Why is there still a flicker of hope for a brilliant flower in my heart?
這一生一事無成又怎樣
What does it matter if I accomplish nothing in this life?
為何要功成名就才偉大
Why should greatness only come with fame and fortune?
每一晚 每個一事無成的當下
Every night, every time I've accomplished nothing,
我也幻想 若能重來 我會怎樣
I also imagine, if I could do it all again, what would I do differently?
從小灌輸 用功聽話
We were taught to be diligent and obedient from a young age,
未來前途 一片明朗
Our futures were bright and clear,
幸福童話 剝奪理想
Fairy tales of happiness robbed us of our dreams,
一生奔忙 一場幹話
A life of toil, a meaningless existence.
房價物價 熔成岩漿
Housing prices and inflation have become molten lava,
不斷上漲 等待爆炸
Constantly rising, waiting to explode,
平行世界 誰都一樣
In a parallel universe, it would be the same,
沒有完美 只有現在啊
There is no perfection, only the present.
追逐嚮往的烏托邦
Chasing the utopian dream,
一場再一場到沙啞
Performance after performance until my voice is hoarse,
夢想若變成公式化
If dreams become formulaic,
怎讓心 再滾燙
How can my heart still burn?
掌聲或謾罵 都把我壓垮
Applause or criticism, it all weighs me down,
故作堅強也焦躁迷惘
I pretend to be strong, but I'm anxious and confused,
主流或地下 沒誰更高尚
Mainstream or underground, neither is superior,
有誰不期待 爆滿全場
Who doesn't dream of a sold-out show?
搖滾或偶像 全都是假象
Rock or idol, it's all an illusion,
只有我的歌從不說謊
Only my songs never lie,
和世界衝撞 和孤獨對抗
Colliding with the world, fighting against loneliness,
想哭的時候 我都大聲唱
When I want to cry, I sing out loud.
這一生一事無成又怎樣
What does it matter if I accomplish nothing in this life?
為何要功成名就才偉大
Why should greatness only come with fame and fortune?
一輩子做好一件事夠不夠啊
Is it enough to do one thing well in my life?
誰定義的失敗或偉大
Who defines failure or greatness?
這一生一事無成又怎樣
What does it matter if I accomplish nothing in this life?
我不要功成名就和偉大
I don't want fame, fortune, or greatness,
我只想成為我想成為的模樣
I just want to be who I want to be,
一無所有 那又怎麼樣
So what if I have nothing?
這一生一事無成也是個贏家
I'm a winner even if I accomplish nothing in this life,
一無所有 還有這歌 為我而唱
I have nothing, but I have this song, sung just for me.
場燈暗音樂下
The stage lights dim and the music fades,
你準備好了嗎
Are you ready?
管台下空空蕩蕩或是萬人空巷 走吧!
Whether the audience is empty or packed, let's go!





Writer(s): 八三夭 阿璞 831up


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.