八三夭 - 外婆的告別式 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 八三夭 - 外婆的告別式




外婆的告別式
Funeral of my Grandmother
小巨蛋前一星期 放下一切 堅持要去見你
During the week before the Little Giant, I put everything down just to see you
十年拼到了這裡 卻少了你 像遺憾的勝利
I struggled for ten years, but I missed you; it’s like a victory with regrets
還想再陪你打牌 陪你追劇 陪你再談談心
I still want to play cards with you, watch dramas with you, and chat with you again
眼角不爭氣的淚 是否因為 太多的不甘心?
Tears in the corner of my eyes; they’re so embarrassing because they hold too much unwillingness
我一天一天 想你的臉 但思念的話 怎會說不出口?
I miss your face every day, but how can I speak out my thoughts of you?
為闖我的一片天 甘願來離開 做流浪的星
In order to create my own world, I have been willing to leave and become a wandering star
想你煮 最家常的料理 此刻我 不再挑食挑剔
I miss your home-cooked meal, and now I’m not picky about food anymore
想你偷 塞零用錢給我 就算 心裡 會難為情
I miss you secretly giving me pocket money, even though you feel embarrassed
想你替 我跟老媽求情 像小時 每次做錯事情
I miss you pleading with my mom for me, like I did when I was a child every time I did something wrong
想你 想說一句「我愛你」 這次 不會 只放心底
I miss you, wanting to say “I love you.” This time, I won’t keep it in my heart
站上巨蛋的我啊 是否已經 真正證明自己?
Standing on the Little Giant, have I truly proven myself?
掌聲多光鮮亮麗 卻少了你 給我一句肯定
The applause was grand and glorious, but I missed you giving me compliments
當全世界不相信 總還有你 要我勇敢前行
When the whole world did not believe in me, you always encouraged me to move forward
如果被夢想遺棄 疲憊的我 還能回到哪去?
If I am abandoned by my dreams, where can I go back to as I am exhausted?
我一天一天 想你的臉 但思念的話 怎會說不出口?
I miss your face every day, but how can I speak out my thoughts of you?
為闖我的一片天 甘願來離開 做流浪的星
In order to create my own world, I have been willing to leave and become a wandering star
我一天一天 想你的臉 但思念的話 怎會說不出口?
I miss your face every day, but how can I speak out my thoughts of you?
為闖我的一片天 甘願來離開 愛暝夢 的過一生
In order to create my own world, I have been willing to leave and spend my whole life in my dream
我一天一天 想你的臉 怎會一次一次 眼淚落不停?
I miss your face every day; how can I keep shedding tears non-stop?
沒你在的天邊 永遠我都是 流浪的流星
Without you in the sky, I will always be a wandering meteor
沒你在我身邊 永遠我都是 孤單的孤兒
Without you by my side, I will always be a lonely orphan
想你牽 逛公園滑溜梯 我不會 再耍賴要玩具
I miss you while walking in the park; I will never act spoiled and ask for toys
想你說 老故事舊回憶 這次 我會 仔細聆聽
I miss you telling old stories and old memories; this time I will listen carefully
想你在 全家一起旅行 更珍惜 拍更多的合影
I miss the whole family traveling together, and I cherish taking more photos
想你 想說一句「對不起」 這次 不會 後悔莫及
I miss you, wanting to say “I’m sorry.” This time, I will never be regretful
站在病床邊 緊握你的手心 該怎麼壓抑 心碎眼淚情緒
Standing by the hospital bed, holding your hand tightly, how can I suppress my broken heart, tears, and emotions?
回不去每次 微笑別離場景 你說 等我 再來看你
I can't go back to the scene of each smile and farewell; you said wait for me to see you again
能不能 下輩子再相遇 再做你乖孫 把你抱緊
Can we meet again in the next life? I will be your good grandson and hold you tightly
那時 我會說聲「謝謝你」 這次 我會 用盡全力
At that time, I will thank you and try my best





Writer(s): 八三夭 阿璞 831up


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.