A-Do - 堅持到底 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction A-Do - 堅持到底




堅持到底
Hold on Till the End
在水裡在火裡 我的愛不變不移
In water or fire, my love doesn't change or move
就算時光倒回去 我也追到十七世紀
Even if time goes back, I'll chase you to the 17th century
*在風裡在雨裡 妳的雨傘吹翻過去
*In the wind and rain, your umbrella blows away
我絕對毫不猶豫 為妳披上我的外衣
I will absolutely not hesitate, to put my coat on you
#是妳讓我看透生命這東西 四個字 堅持到底 喔...
#It's you who made me see through the meaning of life, four words, hold on till the end, oh...
如果沒有妳 我的生活回到一片狼籍
If it wasn't for you, my life would return to a mess
△是妳讓我翻破愛情的秘笈 四個字 堅持到底 喔...
△It's you who made me flip through the love secret book, four words, hold on till the end, oh...
不管有多苦 我會全心全力愛你到底
No matter how bitter, I will love you completely till the end
當妳看進我的眼裡 我的心顫抖不已
When you look into my eyes, my heart trembles and shakes
妳竟然溫柔的說一句 感覺累了時候讓我抱緊
You actually gently say a sentence, when you feel tired, let me hold you tightly
是妳讓我翻破愛情的秘笈 四個字 堅持到底 喔...
It's you who made me flip through the love secret book, four words, hold on till the end, oh...
不管有多苦 我會全心全力堅持到底
No matter how bitter, I will hold on till the end





Writer(s): Lin Qiu Li, 呉 剣泓, 呉 剣泓


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.