A-Lin - 世世 (劇集《守護神之保險調查》片頭曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction A-Lin - 世世 (劇集《守護神之保險調查》片頭曲)




世世 (劇集《守護神之保險調查》片頭曲)
Forever and Ever (Theme Song of "Guardian Angel")
逆轉對錯 扭曲因果
Reversing right and wrong, twisting cause and effect,
枯枝可否 再度結果
Can withered branches bear fruit once more?
現世你我 變改親疏
In this life, our closeness has changed,
會否他生 再惹風波
Will the next life bring new turmoil?
命運若是 三千場福禍
If fate holds three thousand blessings and misfortunes,
但願路上 再次愛過
I only wish to love you again on the path.
相信嗎 不用怕
Believe it, don't be afraid,
我的花飄於你天空
My flower drifts across your sky.
I'll Remember Who You Are
I'll Remember Who You Are.
我會擦過千里風
I will brush past a thousand miles of wind
與你相擁
To embrace you.
願我會唱 最初詩篇
May I sing the original verses,
即使聲音 已歷變遷
Even if my voice has changed over time.
就算你已 遠飛天邊
Even if you've flown far away,
我將祝福 送到身邊
I will send my blessings to your side.
日後剩下 一絲毫執念
If only a shred of obsession remains,
地陷石爛 也要再見
Even if the earth collapses and stones crumble, I will see you again.
相信嗎 不用怕
Believe it, don't be afraid,
你的星閃於我心中
Your star shines within my heart.
I'll Remember Who You Are
I'll Remember Who You Are.
我要看破吉與凶
I will see through fortune and misfortune,
我要看破吉與凶
I will see through fortune and misfortune,
世世相擁
To embrace you forever and ever.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.