A Si feat. Amber Kuo - 世界上的另一個我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction A Si feat. Amber Kuo - 世界上的另一個我




世界上的另一個我
Another Me in the World
郭:上一秒我在台北看煙火
Amber: Last second, I was in Taipei watching the fireworks.
郭:下一秒你在上海喝mojito
Amber: Next second, you were in Shanghai drinking a mojito.
郭:你感覺我 就像我感覺你
Amber: You feel me just like I feel you.
郭:世界上的另一個我
Amber: Another me in the world.
肆:上一秒我在柏林落大雨
A Si: Last second, I was in Berlin under heavy rain.
肆:下一秒你在曼谷天氣晴
A Si: Next second, you were in Bangkok under a sunny sky.
肆:你感受我 就像我感受你
A Si: You feel me just like I feel you.
肆:世界上的另一個我
A Si: Another me in the world.
郭:人生到處是假正經
Amber: Life is full of hypocrites.
肆:變幻莫測捕風捉影 有幾個陪我等雨停
A Si: Fickle and elusive, how many people are willing to stay with me and wait for the rain to stop?
郭:難得真性情
Amber: It’s rare to find sincerity.
肆:天高海闊我的淵明 誰傾聽
A Si: The world is vast and empty, who will listen to my story of Tao Yuanming.
郭:歲月為我大浪淘沙
Amber: The years have sifted through my life like waves.
郭:而你被留下
Amber: And you were left behind.
郭:我的世界流轉變化
Amber: My world has been changing.
郭:你却没時差
Amber: But you're always in sync.
郭:啦啦啦啦 我親愛的你呀
Amber: La-la-la-la, my dear.
肆:歲月待我晴雨交加
A Si: The years have brought me both sunshine and rain.
肆:而你被孵化
A Si: And you were born.
肆:我的心事纷亂複雜
A Si: My thoughts are chaotic and complex.
肆:你却能解碼
A Si: But you can decipher them.
肆:啦啦啦啦 我親愛的你呀
A Si: La-la-la-la, my dear.
肆:上一秒我在斑馬線奔跑
A Si: Last second, I was running across a zebra crossing.
肆:下一秒你在路口看手錶
A Si: Next second, you were looking at the wristwatch at an intersection.
肆:你感覺我 就像我感覺你
A Si: You feel me just like I feel you.
肆:世界上的另一個我
A Si: Another me in the world.
郭:上一秒我在為某事煩惱
Amber: Last second, I was worried about something.
郭:下一秒你在人群中嬉笑
Amber: Next second, you were laughing in the crowd.
郭:你感受我 就像我感受你
Amber: You feel me just like I feel you.
郭:世界上的另一個我
Amber: Another me in the world.
肆:人生到處是太聰明
A Si: Life is full of know-it-alls.
郭:隨波逐流翻山越嶺 有幾個陪我數星星
Amber: Going with the flow, going over mountains and rivers, how many people can keep me company and count the stars with me?
肆:難得傻兮兮
A Si: It’s rare to find innocence.
郭:深藏不露一顆真心 誰懂你
Amber: Hidden deep inside is a sincere heart, who can understand you?
肆:歲月為我大浪淘沙
A Si: The years have sifted through my life like waves.
肆:而你被留下
A Si: And you were left behind.
肆:我的世界流轉變化
A Si: My world has been changing.
肆:你却没時差
A Si: But you're always in sync.
肆:啦啦啦啦 我親愛的你呀
A Si: La-la-la-la, my dear.
郭:歲月待我晴雨交加
Amber: The years have brought me both sunshine and rain.
郭:而你被孵化
Amber: And you were born.
郭:我的心事纷亂複雜
Amber: My thoughts are chaotic and complex.
郭:你却能解碼
Amber: But you can decipher them.
郭:啦啦啦啦 我親愛的你呀
Amber: La-la-la-la, my dear.
郭:喜怒哀樂 肆:(我是你的最佳讀者)
Amber: Happiness, anger, sadness, joy. A Si: (I am your best reader.)
郭:第一時刻
Amber: The first to know.
郭:傾訴我非你不可
Amber: I need to talk to you and only you.
郭:難以形容的
Amber: It’s hard to describe.
郭:你也全懂得
Amber: But you understand everything.
肆:千里相隔 郭:(你是我的靈魂讀者)
A Si: Thousands of miles apart, Amber: (You are my soulmate.)
肆:形同虛設
A Si: Are like an illusion.
肆:再聚時依然親熱
A Si: When we meet again, we’ll still be as close as before.
肆:心有靈犀的
A Si: Knowing each other so well,
肆:彼此多難得
A Si: We are such a rare find.
合:命運設下重重關卡
Both: Fate has set up many obstacles,
合:我依然瀟灑
Both: But I’m still carefree
合:風塵僕僕而你是我
Both: Weary from traveling, but you are my,
合:治癒的方法
Both: Prescription for healing.
合:啦啦啦啦 我親愛的你啊
Both: La-la-la-la, my dear.
合:我們並非單槍匹馬
Both: We are not fighting alone.
合:世界那麼大
Both: The world is so big.
合:風塵僕僕我會化作
Both: I will transform into the evening glow
合:天邊的晚霞
Both: On the horizon,
合:啦啦啦啦 我與你同在啊
Both: La-la-la-la, I’m with you.
合:啦啦啦啦 我與你同在啊
Both: La-la-la-la, I’m with you.
合:啦啦啦啦 我與你同在啊
Both: La-la-la-la, I’m with you.





A Si feat. Amber Kuo - 世界上的另一個我
Album
世界上的另一個我
date de sortie
24-10-2017



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.